10

He remembered how she told him that she had never tried soju before. He was shocked beyond imagination. How can someone who's lived in Korea all their life, never had soju?

She told him she wasn't allowed to drink any liquor apart from the once that were imported. Rich people, he thought. But he knew what he had to do next. So, he did what he was supposed to.

Yuri was with her brother, uncle and aunt in a restaurant and he wanted to see her so there he was, right outside the place as yuri and her family was having dinner. He waved his hands managing to catch her attention through the glass wall.

Yuri coughed violently as she saw him behind the wall waving at her, catching the other three's attention.

"You alright?" Her brother enquired while handing her a glass of water. She nod her head with a smile while taking the glass from him.

What was he doing there. She thought. And just then, he showed her a bag, making her frown.

"What?" She mouthed. He gestured her to come outside. His face was oozing with excitement. She almost smiled looking at him but contained herself once she remembered she wasn't alone.

She secretly gestured him to go away. But he wouldn't budge, leaving her with choice but to comply.

"Excuse me, I just need to use the washroom. I'll be back." She informed everyone at the table and scowled at jimin before getting up.

They snuck into the liquor room of the restaurant. It was filled with all sorts of imported alcohol and some other expensive brands from Korea.

"What're you doing here?" She asked pulling him to sit on a high chair. He pulled up his bag once again. She gasped as she realised what it was.

"Did you get it?!" She clapped in excitement. "Open it, open it!"

"Yes, yes, calm down." He giggled before carefully pulling out two green bottles. But there was something else that caught yuri's attention.

A guitar kept as a decorative piece.  As if in a haze, she walked towards the guitar while jimin was busy preparing the bottles and glasses.

However, his movements completely halted when he heard an enchanting melody echoing through the room. He slowly turned to a sight he will never forget.

There sat the person he's come to love so much in such a short period of time. A guitar in her hands as she sang those beautiful lyrics. Her voice was like siren's, mesmerising. Her hands worked magic on the instrument. Jimin's heart couldn't help but flutter at the sweet voice he was hearing..

He was lost in her sugary voice, it was as if he was floating. And when she ended the small verse with that killer smile of hers, he swore his heart jumped.

He clapped his hands once she stopped singing and immediately made his way towards her. He kneeled before her as she was sat on a chair.

"If you sing this song on a stage, people will go bonkers." He spoke softly, still wrapping his head around how wonderful she sounded.

"I don't think so. I wrote this song when I was a kid. My mom doesn't like all this." She kept the guitar away with a sad smile. Jimin, however, didn't let the gloom take over.

"Please, sing for me, once." He pleaded.
Yuri stared at him a little longer before replying.

"If I sing again, I will fall in love."
Jimin's smile slowly faded, as he took in her words. What?

"With the song." Yuri noticed the change in his expressions and immediately clarified, making the both of them laugh. But he secretly wished she didn't mean it for the song...