13

And thats exactly what happened. They got married. The wedding wasn't too extravagant, but just perfect. The two wouldn't want it any other way. With only few guests, they took the vows and pledged to be together till death does them apart.

The first two years of their marriage weren't the best. They were amazing as a couple. Jimin never failed to take care of yuri. In the small apartment that just fit the two perfectly enough that they could cuddle to sleep everyday.

Despite the many problems they faced in the time they had to live in that small apartment, they were happy. Jimin worked his ass off to afford living in Seoul. Yuri had an especially difficult time since she's always been and lived in luxury.

But the love they shared was stronger. Not even the storms that felt like would shatter the weak windows or the rain that seeped through the ceiling could weaken their love.

Yuri had learnt to do it all, she learnt to cook, do the house chores, taking care of hihi, everything that she's never done before, all for him, all for the person she loves so much and was basically her entire world. She had also started making music again. With Jimin, she worked on the passion she had long forgotten and sang for small shows here and there.

Jimin hated to see Yuri scrape out all the water that leaked during the rain and the way she had to work so much to keep everything in right shape during the winter. He hated that he couldn't provide Yuri with cold air in the summer...

That's when he called Taehyung. He asked Taehyung to sell the land he had back in busan that he acquired from his father. He decided to start a studio. He had to do something. He couldn't watch the love of his life suffering like this.

Yuri never complained. She was the most understanding and supportive person he's ever had, but he knew she was going through a hard time and he didnt want her to continue that.

In the next few months, he opened a studio. That was arguably the best decision he's made career wise. His work thrived, well not immediately, but it did. Taehyung helped him a lot with his studio and he couldn't be more grateful.

As his studio grew more popular, he finally saved enough money to be able to buy a house of their choice and do the renovations that they wanted.
Yuri and Jimin's house. They put their heart and soul into making this house and filled it with so much love and made it into a home.

Yuri loved flowers, so they had a gardening area on the side of the house. She planted all of her favorite plants with Jimin. They were the happiest.

And then came the day, when they finally moved into their new dream place. It was made with hard work, dedication and most importantly, their love. Jimin never missed to show up on any of yuri's shows. He always made time for her.

Hihi was now a fully grown golden retriever. And Taehyung moved to seoul as well.

Everything was perfect. Everything seemed settled. Yuri wanted nothing more in her life. Same with Jimin, he wanted nothing more in his life.. well maybe there's one thing he still wanted... a baby.

"What're you thinking Jimin?" Yuri questioned while carrasing his hair as he laid on her lap.

"Thinking if our children will look like you or me." He answered while shoving the ice cream in his mouth while a small smile lingered on his lips.

"What does that mean?" Yuri stopped her hands as a frown made its way on her face.

Jimin simply smiled before sitting up and pointing between them while making an imaginary bump on her belly and then pulling his hands together as if carrying a baby and went back to eating his ice cream.