6

-JIMIN-

"Jimin, yunmi is missing! I got a call from her school, she didn't reach there." 

The world around stopped the moment I heard him speak. My brain couldn't process what he said next. I was stuck on yunmi is missing part.

"Jimin! Are you listening?" He shook me once again. I was pulled out of my initial shock of hearing the words that felt like stabs to my heart, which right now paced faster than ever. I felt a thump in my being at the thought of all the possible things that could go wrong...

I rushed out of my bed and ran towards her room which had no signs of her.

"I've searched everywhere. Hihi is also missing." Dad informed me. There's no way I would let anything happen to my baby.

Taking a deep determined breath, I pulled my phone out and ran towards my car before driving off.

"I'm coming to the school now. Please let me know if she comes there." My voice however hard I tried, still managed to waver and give my anxious self away.

Please be safe yunmi..

________

"Woof" Hihi excitedly trailed before yunmi who walked along the footpath in all her glory. Her pink shades sat on her eyes beautifully. Her hair that she definitely inherited from her mother reached her back where she also had her bagpack sit.

Her pink and white jumpsuit only made her look all the more adorable. Her expressions however were stiffer than her overall appearance as she strolled down the footpath with her head held high.

Suddenly, hihi managed to get out of her grip and run away. Startled, yunmi tried catching up with the pet.

"Hihi! Stop! Hihi stop I said!" She continued running behind hihi.
However, her poor health made it difficult to run all the way. Tired, she leaned onto one of the walls along the footpath, gasping for breath.

"Somebody please help!" She yelled as she saw how hihi kept making his way into the unknown streets.

_________

Glancing at her watch for the n'th time, Hana sighed. There's no way she was going to stay there any longer. Jin could go to hell.

"Somebody please catch him!" Her head whipped in the direction of the little voice that shouted for help. However she could only see a golden retriever running in her direction.

It had a belt around its neck. It must be a pet. She quickly ran towards it and stopped it from running any further with her absolutely amazing skills with pets.

"Good boy." She rubbed his neck gently, trying to get into the good books of the domestic pet. Yunmi sighed in relief seeing her beloved hihi was no longer running.

Hana looked around and found a girl leaning on the wall huffing for breath. She quickly got up picking hihi's leash and took him with her.

"Here you go." She smiled kindly at the little girl before carrasing her head. But the little girl looked so exhausted. She hurriedly fetched out a water bottle from her purse to give it to the panting girl.

"Water?" Hana asked softly.

"No, thank you. I don't drink outside water." Yunmi said taking shallow breaths. "Only- only warm water." She added.

Hana could only nod and throw an amused smile at the little girl before she put the bottle back to where it was.

"Okay." She shrugged.

Yunmi pulled out her water bottle and slowly gulped down some water, while Hana stood there silently observing her.

Once yunmi was done drinking water, she tried putting her bottle back into the bag's pocket but Hana beat her to it and helped her to keep it back instead.