9

"35 mm." Jimin mumbled while fixing the button on his shirt.

"What's that." Taehyung interrogated supporting his body weight on the camera stand in his hand

"He will use those lenses."

"If you don't find the camera the girl took, he will use a 35 mm wide rod."  Taehyung scowled while shoving the stand that was in his hands in front of jimin before bringing it back to where it was and continuing to look at their boss, who was explaining something about cameras to the new comers.

"Give me a 35 mm lens." A voice echoed through the studio.

Jimin immediately turn to Taehyung. All his cool went flying out the window.

"What to do now? I can't find her anywhere." He asked his best friend.

"So, now I'm going to tell you about the 35 mm lens." Their boss started.

"Search our studio." Taehyung whispered, his eyes following the girl that just entered their studio making Jimin shift his attention from his best friend to the woman walking  inside.

Her caramel hair were tied into a cute ponytail and swayed lightly with every step she took. It was difficult to focus on anyone or anything else when she was right in front him a few meters away.

"...it is different from a zoom lens."

"Hi, Uncle."  Her honey voice managed to pull some strings inside jimin's heart and she wasn't even talking to him.

The middle aged man turned to look at girl who stood before him with a grin.

"Hey, yuri." The said uncle returned her expression.

"Why did she come here?" Jimin's voice sounded extra excited as his own lips stretched into a toothy grin. However, ge forgot to keep it low grabbing the attention of yuri and her uncle as they glanced at him before continuing their conversation.

"I just wanted to come and say hi to you and take some printouts." Yuri smiled politely. They were at a distance where they could barely hear what the two were talking but Jimin let out a kiddish laugh.

"Seriously, are you laughing?" Taehyung asked jimin in disbelief. His bestfriend had definitely lost his mind.

"Ah.." her uncle looked around before his eyes landed on the two. Taehyung immediately straightened before gulping.

"We're done. I'm out. " He wisphered taking a step back. "I'll go join my uncle's cafe. You can help in your grandma's ramen shack." He added making jimin frown.

"You. come here." Before he could say anything to Taehyung, the studio instructor aka yuri's uncle was already calling him.

"Me?" Taehyung asked. Jimin acted clueless as he looked behind him to see no one.

"You!"

"Oh, you." Taehyung nudged jimin with relief washing over him. Jimin gulped before nodding at the scary instructor.

"You and I are not related. We are not friends anymore." Taehyung shoved a tight lipped smile at Jimin. "He is coming sir." He yelled before freeing his hand from Jimin's grip and pushing him to the front. Jimin turned to scowl at him. Fucking betrayer.

"It's all his fault." Taehyung added as jimin slowly made his way towards them.

"Jimin, she needs a few printouts." He said pointing at yuri. "Don't worry, yuri. Go with him, he will help you." He assured.

"Thank you, uncle." She smiled.

"See you."

Yuri then turned towards Jimin who had his eyes fixed on her. She walked past him as he lowered his eyes, too afraid his heart would burst with an eye contact.