characterization!

★🎀𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘨𝘦, 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺.

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦! 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦, 𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵.🎀★

N/A= no relationship/ none yet

NOT ALL CHARACTERS HAVE ONE! JUST THE ONES WHO WILL BE SUPER INVOLVED!

this is not finalized, it will change constantly throughout this book! things will change a lot and will be updated.

(y/n) You: you are a 5'1 female, single, you work at a news station with your best friend April. Your boss William Carver makes you uncomfortable, he makes your job very hard sometimes due to his odd behavior. You also have 4 mutant turtles who are your friends, you are interested in their life and the crime they fight on a day to day basis. You have a history of a few ex boyfriends, most of them normal but one of them crazy. Your parents passed away about 2 years ago, but you didn't have a great relationship with them as they kicked you out at 17. You work hard at what you do and are very impulsive when drunk. You tend to dwell the past but you have no choice but to live in the present. You hide a lot of secrets and it might cost you in the long run.

Your personality: humble, considerate, independent, adventurous, hardworking, daring, helpful, mysterious, foolish (in some ways), thoughtful, jealous, 

Your relationships with people:

April: Best friend, you trust her and you guys have a great bond, she is your partner in crime and you both live together. You guys talk about everything together.

Donnie: Also your best friend, but you're fighting with your own mind trying to figure out if you are in love with him or not, you don't want to be in love with a mutant but you have a hard time fighting your feelings. You are engulfed in his smart mind and love watching him work on anything science related.

Leo: Good friends, you both rant to each other, you have a deep trust within your friendship, he is your comfort friend and you enjoy your talks with him.

Raph: Good friends, you relate to him a lot with his anger issues, is like a brother to you and you guys talk a lot of shit and laugh about stuff you shouldn't.

Mikey: Good friends, you both love getting into trouble, which is usually what happens when you hang out with him, usually results in one of you getting hurt and it's usually you.