Chapter 65: The Crimson Destruction

As the Quarter Finals of the Alola League continued, Niku and Gladion continued their battle, Gladion lost two of his, but hasn't lost a single one. The battle is between Zoroark and Kleavor.

Gladion: Zoroark, Night Daze!

Niku: Air Slash!

Using Air Slash and the Night Daze was destroyed and didn't hit Kleavor, but made an explosion. Through the smoke, Zoroark rushed forward Kleavor.

Gladion: Night Slash!

Niku: Fury Cutter!

Both Zoroark and Kleavor proceeded to clash with Fury Cutter and Night Slash, blowing each other back

Gladion: Attack with flurry of Night Slashes!

Niku: Fight back with Fury Cutter!

Zoroark and Kleavor come close and fight with moves back to back. When then clashed once more they skidded back.

Gladion: Night Daze!

Zoroark proceeded to use Night Daze, sending the blast towards Kleavor.

Niku: Jump over it!

Kleavor: Kleavor!

Kleavor did what Niku said, jumping over the blast, only to be met by Zoroark, speeding in front of it.

Gladion: Night Slash!

Zoroark proceeded to hit Kleavor in the chest with Night Slash. After which, he proceeded to put a Dark Z Crystal in his Z Ring.

Gladion: Now!

Niku: Kleavor, get ready!

Kleavor: Kleavor!

Caster: Contestant Gladion unleashes a Z Move!

Gladion: On the night of the new moon, you shall become an eternal wanderer, forever lost in the blackest of darkness! May the full power of Darkness consume you! Black Hole Eclipse!