Guilt Tripper - Skit

CEO promoted an idea but it involved Melody to get experimented on, despite Melody being naive and all, she knew this was a horrible idea since CEO was known to be the fault of failed experiments

CEO 💥: "So what do you say?"

Prototype 🤖: "Absolutely! What do you say Melody?"

Melody 🔪: "Uh.. No thanks.."

CEO 💥: "What?"

Prototype🤖: "What do you mean no thanks?!"

Melody 🔪: "No offense to you CEO but um.. I don't think me being experimented on will be a good idea, I mean you are known for failed experiments by all the toys in the factory. Even I know you for that, I'm extremely lucky that I didn't come out a failed experiment when you created me"

CEO 💥: "I-"

Prototype 🤖: "Let me handle this.."

Prototype then pulls Melody aside

Prototype🤖: "Melody, you know you're being selfish with this choice right?"

Melody 🔪: "I sound like I am, but the failed experiments usually end up being well.. You know.. Memory erased or worse?!"

Prototype🤖: "Well why did you not do anything when we said we were gonna experiment on Cutie that time?!"

Melody🔪: "That is because he was planing to extract her powers.. Let me put it this way, he's good at taking away such as powers, lives or abilities with toys, that doesn't end up making a failed experiment. However he's terrible at making things, what his plan has is him making me stronger, he's tried this before but it failed!"

Prototype 🤖: "Oh and after everything we have done for you? You still choose to NOT repay us?"

Melody🔪: "When have you ever-"

Prototype🤖: "I took you in when everyone found out your true self? I could have easily left you to get killed by them, not to mention the CEO created you? You would have never existed if he didn't make you!"

Melody🔪: "I didn't-"

Prototype🤖: "Besides.. Don't you want to make me proud?"

Melody 🔪: "I.." *sighs and looks down* "Fine"

Prototype 🤖: "Perfect! Now let's update the CEO on your decision!"

Melody🔪: "Yes boss.."