Chapter 1

⚠️Rape:⚠️
Third point of view:
"T-Taegu, s-slow down," was the word that Yeonjun was able to make before getting slammed down to the pillow by a hand. "Shut up and take it like a good slut you are" Taegu said while fingering his hole at a tremendously fast speed, not minding the blood that was coming out. And without a second wasted, he quickly took out his finger out of his hole and put his dick which made Yeonjun gasp and plea even more with him. "Plea-please, I have to work tomorrow"
"So? You can still work, so shut up or I'm not letting you come" said Taegu while thrusting deep into him. When Yeonjun heard that, he knew that he really meant that and tried to be quiet about the situation, but failed as he was big and too fast. For 7 hours straight, Yeonjun had to deal with him, not being able to do anything as he was powerless and kept moaning in pain. "Swoop" "Bam" After what seems like years, he stopped, leaving Yeonjun almost being unconscious.

While Yeonjun was panting and gasping for air even after the situation, Taegu lighted a cigarette while smirking, looking at the art he created. While he was smirking and smoming, he went to the living room to get vodka and a bat. While he was downstairs, Yeonjun had many thought that came to his mind. One of which being suicidal. "I can't do this anymore, I-I just can't but-" Before he can finish his thought, Taegu came inside the room again, he came close to Yeonjun and said in a demanding voice: "Open your mouth up, you piece of shit" Yeonjun shivered as he couldn't see with his eyes well still, but ultimately opened his mouth just to taste the vodka. He quickly closed his mounts and not swallow it but was met with a hard smack to his back with a bat. "I didn't say to close your mouth, did I?" He then nodded and responded by saying "B-but you know I ha-hate the taste of vodka.." He then gasped as Taegu hold his chin harshly which made him get out of bed and got him slapped to the ground. And without no second wasted to stand up, he got kicked right in the stomach and ultimately made him get beat up by Taegu which already was bad as it would make him unable to work. After Taegu left to party with his friends in a club, Yeonjun used the bed as support and stood up one step at a time to look at the bruises through a mirror.

Yeonjun point of view:
God these look bad.. Maybe I should take a break from work... But Taegu might force me to have sex again.. and I need to make that money for our family debt... After all I do owe them.." I sighed and wanted to take sleep as it was getting pretty late but couldn't wash up properly as he couldn't walk properly. So I decided to do it tomorrow and just sleep as much as I can.

I woke up to the sound of the alarm and the lights of the bright, sunny, sunlight. I looked over to my left to see Taegu looking sober and drunk. I came over and kissed him on the cheeks and whispered, "Happy 2nd anniversary." I then tried and stand up. But as soon as I stood up, I felt my leg fall down and shake." Shit, I forgot my leg is still numb" I whispered while using the walls as support.

Their person view:
When he finally got downstairs he immediately started to cook Taegu's favorite, omelette. Right when Taegu came down, was when he finished cooking, so he started plating the food and put the food in front of Taegu who was seem to be texting somebody. He didn't mind it until he was laughing. "Who are you texting?" Yeonjun said calmly, but got no respond but when he asked a second time he responded rudely saying "Oh my gosh Yeonjun, can you shut the fuck up? Stop being an insecure bitch, I'm texting my friend."

Yeonjun then felt bad and said sorry but got no respond and ate the omelette. When Yeonjun saw he was eating, he was thought to eat until he heard a spit sound. He looked toward Taegu and saw him spitting the food out. He also said harshly "Bitch, this omelette is horrible, do you even know how to cook!?" Yeonjun tried to defend himself but only got slapped and heard to clean up this shit and his friend was coming over. He quietly nodded and cleaned up the food while silently crying. He also had to eat both of their food as Taegu refused to eat the food. While he was done eating the last bite, he overheard a conversation of him talking to his friend. He decided to overhear it and focused on one statement he said "Yeah, I'm still stuck with Yeonjun. I was only with him for sex but he gotten fatter." Yeonjun then cried more and stood there as a statue. This was the worst anniversary for anybody... But he wiped his tears off and tried to ignore it and cleaned the dishes and got ready for work. "I'm heading off to work" he said but heard no response. He waited for a response for 3 minutes until he quit and went out the door.

Hope you like it 😭😭 I know it was short and the rape/smut was horrible but I will change it ^^