Chapter 8

"Knock, Knock." "Sir Beomgyu, are you in there still?" Said somebody while still knocking on the door. This had been going on a while, almost 30 minute to be exact with the same response. Nothing. The bodyguard who is revealed to be Taehyun, who is one of Beomgyu best friend, had enough and decided to kick the front door to the entrance to the hotel, who saw a horrible scene. Beomgyu and Wonyoung having sex. But this didn't stop Beomgyu's, and kept thrusting his dick inside Wooyoung, who was a moaning and crying mess underneath him.

"B-Beomgyu I'm coming to come..!" Beomgyu then whispered to Wonyoung ears, "Come for me then." And with no time wasted, there was white liquid substance coming and dripping down in Beomgyu's dick. "You did so well baby." Beomgyu said while panting, coming in Wonyoung vagina, while she responded with in a tired voice, "This was the best sex ever. I came almost 25 times under 5 rounds because the dick of yours is so big."

"Thank you dear. Now go sleep, I'll go take care of this mess." Beomgyu kissed Wonyoung one last time in her neck, giving kisses. Then after a minute, Wooyoung went to a deep slumber. Beomgyu was smiling, looking at her beautiful looks, and his master piece which was ruined by a cough from Taehyun.

"What do you want? You clearly saw I was having sex, a while for now, and yet you're standing out in the door. Jealous much?" He said both a bratty and annoying attitude.

Taehyun rolled his eyes while responding, "Well, I thought you stop after I entered, but you clearly didn't. And I have information about something you might Care about."

"Which is?" "Remember Leo? Your 2nd favorite bodyguard who took care of you for almost 6 years? Beomgyu responded while cleaning up the mess, "What about him?" "He died." Beomgyu immediately stopped his entire body, and look at Taehyun, scaring him to death.

"He. Died?" Beomgyu then scoffed making Taehyun thought he didn't care, but then said "Found out who did this. And then torture him one by one." "And that proves my next point. We think it's somebody called Choi Yeonjun. AKA my old best friend before he vanished on the face of the earth."

Silent came across the room for a solid minute before Beomgyu responded. "I'll take care of it then. Should have expected this from him, doing this because he's better than everybody." "Wait you know him personally? How?" "Didn't I tell you that my parent arranged a marriage with a guy name Choi Yeonjun?" He then got a slap in the head from Taehyun who said "No, you did not. But what are you going to with him?"

"I was going to just ignore him, but now I'm going to make his life hell." "Beomgyu I don't think-" Before Taehyun could finish his sentence, Beomgyu called his Parent, "Hello? What's up baby?" Huening Kai said. "I want this marriage today."

—————————————————————————
Authors note:
Hello~~ So I decided to give y'all an another update since I was gone for 2 weeks which is two updates. Soo here we are now! And guys I'm thinking I'm in my depressive point because I hear voices that makes me either wanna cry, or kill my self. Either way ima keep posting cause this would surely cure my depression :) Anyway sorry if this chapter was bad or short, and have a nice day/night. Please do not be afraid of giving suggestion or what not!