Chapter 6

✨Flashback✨
"Yo Yeonjun! Catch" Taegu said while throwing a cartoon of milk.

"Splash"

"Hey! What was that for? Now my outfit is soaked.."

"Just get a new one then? Oh wait I forgot, you're too poor!" While laughing with other people in the room."

Yeonjun then looked down and rushed to the bathroom to clean himself off and take a shower to make the odor go away. While he was showering, he heard the door open. He wanted to quickly finish showering if he is the guy he was thinking of. But, he was smacked into the wall to see Taegu.

"Revealing yourself in front of everybody you slut? Especially in the bathroom? You want some dick in your ass don't you? Well just remember you're mine.. and the next time you want to take a shower you will ask me. Understand? You are mine. And will always be mine.."

Yeonjun then nodded, hoping he wouldn't have a punishment ahead, but jinxed it as he heard the sound of belt being taken off. But before he was able to fully take it off, Yeonjun only friend, Taehyun came.

"Hey take your ugly, musty, crusty hands off of him" somebody said.

Taegu who didn't look back and kept his hand on Yeonjun said arrogantly:

"Do you know who I am-"

A loud scream was then heard. Taehyun, who was the mysterious person had kicked him in his nut.

"Try and have sex with one ball you dickhead" he said while grabbing Yeonjun arms to make him beside him, making him protected and comfortable again."

✨End of Flashback✨

"Yeonjun sire?" Soo-hong said in a worryingly expression, shaking him violently.

"What happened..?"

"You got unconscious sire for 4 hours, we thought you died of a heart attack or something."

Soobin added on, "Are you not telling us something? Is it because of that arrogant child of mine? Did he almost kill you? That son of a gun."

"N-no, he didn't nothing wrong, must be just tired" Beomgyu said defensively who seemed to be scolded by Huening Kai.

"I didn't ask you now, did I?" He said with a cold stare." But before he could scold him even further, Yeonjun came to his aid.

"No-o, he is right. I must be shocked and tired from all this..."

Soobin then looked toward Yeonjun's way in a warm way and said "I see. Well, the marriage is postponed to Wednesday. For now get some rest."

"Got it..!"

Sorry I haven't been posting 😭😭😭 But I hope y'all love this book! Btw a new book will come out on June 20! The book idea is inspired by @Osonee, so go check him out! His book S&C is really good!