Chapter 9

Beomgyu heard a laugh over the line for a solid 1 minute before Huening Kai stopped. "Are you being for real? My heartless, cold, son wants this marriage today, without making any excuses to push the marriage date? That Beomgyu?"

"Yes mom, I just figured I should give up and just marry him, he does seem like a nice guy after all. So... can we push the marriage date today?"

"Absolutely honey, you know I was thinking you would do that soon, so I had backups ready. Priest, flower girl, guest, everything. And your father said I was crazy," scoffing after that sentence.

"Anyway, I'll contact Yeonjun to be at xxx-xxx-xxxx at 1:30 pm to have our marriage"

"But what if-"

"I'll make sure he is there accordingly. He is still our servant if you say so."

"Got it, thanks mom."

"You're welcome honey, oh wait till your father hears about this," while hanging up, probably searching for his father across the 5 story mansion.

Beomgyu smiled at his phone, thinking of every way to ruin his life to make it a living hell until it was interrupted by a loud cough which was on purpose.

"Beomgyu, I really don't think doing this is the right answer. I mean you can try other method like refusing the marriage."

"Which didn't work. Listen Taehyun, even though your one of my best friend-"

"Your only friend."

"One of my only friend, I would recommend you mind your own business. Why are you defending him anyway? You have proof of him killing my oldest and arguably the best bodyuard in my mansion." Beomgyu said annoyingly, eyes turning dark, ready to shoot Taehyun any moment.

Taehyun sigh as he answered "I guess you're right..."

Beomgyu then smiled sinisterly and walked toward Taehyun patting him. "I'm always right." While exiting with his hand in his pocket.

"Soo-hong, Leo, Sam!" Beomgyu shouted across the mansion, seeing them rush and tripping over each other in the stair. "Get out of my way," "Get your hand off of me"

"So much chaos in 2 minute because of a simple call," Beomgyu thought to himself.

When they finally got together in front of Beomgyu, they bowed and responded at the same time "How can we help you, Young Master?"

"I want you to get me my wedding suit, sex toys, some cigarette and wake up Wonyoung after the marriage. I want her in my new mansion with my new "wife" 

The servant looked to Beomgyu and their other colleague. He has asked many items over the years, but this one was by far the weirdest. Why would he need his suit which is not needed until Wednesday, Wonyoung, sex toys and cigarette when he doesn't even smoke?"

But of course, they stood up, bowed down again, and separated, either exiting or searching around the house for the items as fast as they can. They do not want a redo of last time when they couldn't get all the item.

—————————————————————————
A/N:
Guess who's back!!!! So it's been a while since I've updated. So I felt bad, making me use my strength  to make this chapter. It is quite short of a chapter and fall shorts then the other chapter in my opinion, but it is going to be important for the plot (should be obvious) and character development to the character. This does not mean I will be coming back though as I still have weekly therapy almost twice a week, so.. hang tight with me y'all and thank you for the support! Until next time!!