Chapter 2

Third person view:
After driving for about 20 minute, he finally got to work. His first work was a waiter! Pretty simple right? Well it wasn't. Yesterday, his uniform got burned, so he had to wear a maid outfit or the outfit the girl had to wear, which gained perverted people looking and touching him inappropriately which he hated as he was still loyal to his boyfriend. But while he was serving people's food, he caught an attention of a couple that looked about 50-60 years old. When he was taking their order, the two couple asked, "Well aren't you a pretty male? Do you have a boyfriend? If not I would love you to make you my Sons husband! You would be just right for him!" Yeonjun then calmly said in a situation he never would have thought, "Um, sorry I already have a boyfriend." After he said that he could see the couples disappointment. He then said sorry as he felt bad and did his job for 7 hours. After the restaurant closed, he got paid his salary, which in total added up to $1000 dollar (for a month) He thanked the manager and saw the time. "It's still 8:30 and Taegu might with be his friend still, so maybe I should give this to my step-parent.

After 30 minute of driving , he got to their parent house and knocked twice before his step-mother opened the door. "Oh son! What a perfect timing, come inside, I want you to meet somebody. She then whispered silently, "Be on your best behavior, they're the mafia we owe the debt too." He then was quiet as he was in shocked before he got interfered by her mother shaking her faintly. "Are you there?" She said while being responded "Yep, sorry just have a lot of thought that came into my head." She then nodded and saw him limping but didn't pay attention to it. When he came into his original home, he was surprised to see the two couple he served in the restaurant, but looked more grumpy and angrier. When they looked to the door, they immediately smiled and pointed toward him. "Him, we'll take him in exchange for your debt being cleared" Yeonjun was confused on what's was going on, but knew one thing for sure, that he was going to get sold. Before he could say anything in objection, his father said with no hesitation and sorrow, "Deal" His heart was then broken in pieces and immediately yelled out "Wait no please, I brought money to you to pay for our debt, plea-please" But even with his pleas, he was taken away by the guards. When he was almost dragged too the door, he quickly kicked them in their nudge and ran as fast as he can, but he wouldn't run very far as a car blocked his way. He then wanted to walk the other way until he felt something being injected to his body from a person behind them. His vision was then blurry and eventually fainted"

When he woke up, he woke up in an unfamiliar environment, forgetting everything that happened. But while he was trying to figure out what happened, he saw the door open with a butler coming in. "Master Choi Soobin and Choi Huening Kai has requested you to come downstairs. And they won't take no as an answer" As he has a revolver clearly showing in his pocket. And because Yeonjun was clearly scared, he obediently got up from bed and followed the butler to what seemed like a basement. He then saw the couple again who he suspected was named Choi Soobin and Choi Huening Kai. He couldn't see what they were doing until he fully went down the stairs and was mortified by the action he had seen. He had just seen them killing a person in cold blood. First thing that came to mind was to run but he couldn't as the butler was behind him watching to see if he was going to run. After the couple killed a person, they turned around to see Yeonjun which made their expression better. "Oh Yeonjun dear, you're finally awake! Come sit in this chair!" This chair was where the body was, so Yeonjun didn't want to, but if there was a chance to live, he would take it, so he slowly went to the chair and sit down, "Now, I recall that I asked you if you had a boyfriend. And since you are "slave," you are going to break up with your boyfriend and get married to our son, Choi Beomgyu." Yeonjun said still with his mouth open until the couple heard "Wha- WHAT!!?"

Hope y'all like this chapter :) I know it's right to the point and is short but just bear with me! I couldn't make the job part more difficult but just to make it perverted.. maybe I could make this job a stripper? But for now it's gonna be a cafe worker!