Chapter 11

It was the big day for Yeonjun. And Beomgyu, one panicking, and one annoyed. (A/N: Guess who's what..)

"Mr Choi! We have to go. The ride to your wedding destination is already here! And you're going to be late if you don't get down here right now!"

Yeonjun said while doing his final touch up to his makeup. "2 more minutes!!" He shouted loudly while doing his eyeliner and putting more lotion.

After what felt like 20 minute to the waiter, he came down. "You're finally finished huh?"

"I told you I needed-" Before Yeonjun could finish that sentence the maid put a finger to Yeonjun's mouth.

"No but. You know who's gonna be responsible for you being late? ME? And what's gonna happen to me? Probably fired. Maybe even DYING. Do you want that for me?"

Yeonjun flinched at that while keeping his head low, looking at their shoes. "S-sorry Noona."

Kim-Hei Ryung shook her head while sighing, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Sorry for yelling at you, it wasn't on purpose."

Yeonjun nodded. But could see some tears dropping out of his eyes.

Before Hei Ryung can say anything, Yeonjun rushed out of the house and opened the door, closing the door loudly for her to hear.

"BAM"

Hei Ryung got a phone call from an Unknown caller. "Is it done?"

"Yes. He got into the car."

"Good. Now make sure he doesn't notice and make sure he is going to the destination."

"Of course. But what do you plan to do?"

"Well I'm going to hide him until the marriage is over and lock him there until he rots and dies."

"But. Why? He's such a gentle-" Before Hei Ryung could say anything, the unknown caller hanged up the call.
__________________________________
Narrator:
Who could the unknown person be? What could they gain from kidnapping Yeonjun? Is it an enemy mafia gang? A Jealous Wooyoung? Who knows.. until next time..
__________________________________
Spoiler:
"Hey, ride for Yeonjun right?"
"..."
"Hey-"
"ZROOM"
Yeonjun held on to the handle. "L-let me out" But without further more, the passenger seat next to the driver held a gun to him.
"Shut up and enjoy your life until it last."
__________________________________
A/N: Hello! I was bored, so I decided to just make an another update (A short one). I'm not too happy with this but I just made it in the spot. I also decided to make spoilers, for future update but think it's a bit.. cringe? Tell me what you think about it and tell me if I shouldn't continue the "spoiler thing" in this and other books. But anywho, thanks for reading my book and have a nice day/night.