Chapter 3

Yeonjun point of view:
"I'm sorry but I'm going to happily decline this offer.. Especially because i don't know him... Like I said I'm happy with my current boyfriend!" Before I could say more, the tall one who I assume is Soobin said in a more passive-aggressive way, "Yea, sure. You totally love your boyfriend who abusive you everyday and rapes you everybody while cheating on you with a girl while you are at work. Listen here we asked you nicely and now we are running out of our patience. You are going to marry him and break up with him in front of us or you are going to die in this chair without nobody knowing it. As he said that I shivered in fear and imagined my death.. a death that is to gruesome for me. And before I knew it, my mouth controlled me to sayI "I agree to marry to your son and break up with my current boyfriend.."

Third point of view:
When the two couple heard that, they were so excited that the shorter one jumped in the air while the tall one seemed to be smiling and crying a tear of joy. The shorter one then calmed down and said in excitement, "Great! Call your boyfriend or should I say Ex and say I'm breaking up! Doesn't matter what reason you say just break up! And then the marriage will be tomorrow!" "W-wait tomorrow? Marriage t-takes almost months or years to prepare.." Yeonjun said in shocked. "Well how do you think we found you? We've been stalking you for months and prepared the marriage beforehand. We were planning to kidnap you in the cafe but found out you were in a family who owes debt to us. So we scratched that idea and decided to make your parent sell you to us.. hehe.." Yeonjun was now in a constant state of shock while the couple scratched their head hoping he didn't mind what they just said..

"Helloo? Are you there? We have a wedding dress and an ex to prepare! "O-oh yeah I'm here, let me just get my phone.." He tried to get his phone from his pocket but realized it was not there but saw his phone handed to him. "Sorry, I forgot I stole your phone just incase you called 119. Now quit stalking boy and call him" "Okay geez..."

"Ring, ring, ringg" T-Taegu?" "I-I" before he was able to say I want to break up, Taegu said abruptly:

"Yeonjun where the fuck were you yesterday? You better come back to home right fucking, or else I'm gonna fucking find you and fuck some sense into you whore.

"I'-I'm breaking up with you!"

"What. Did. You. Say?"

"I said I'm breaking up with you!" N-now bye, hope I never see you again in my life...!

"You better-"

Before Taegu could finish his sentence, their call got disconnected. Yeonjun then sighed and looked up to the couples who listened to the entire conversation. "Now let's go get your measurement because we have chose your wedding dress." "O-okay" Yeonjun said and followed where they walked.

Hope y'all liked this chapter... it's a bit bad but I will change it! :)