Chapter 5

"Y-your Choi Beomgyu?" Yeonjun barely said while being choked

"Yea, so you better watch your mouth, or your job is going to be on stake"

"Well I-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Soo-hong barged in, with an expression that is unexplainable.

"I am so sorry Master, but have you seen Yeonjun- Sir Yeonjun, are you okay?" She said while rushing to him who had just been let out of Beomgyu's hand.

"Soo-hong, why do you refer to this peasant as Sir? The only people you should refer Sir or Ma'am is my parent, me and my girlfriend Wooyoung. You understand your job is at stake?" He said while scoffing

Soo-hong said while holding Yeonjun, "Well your parent had ordered me to respect him and because they have more power than you, I wouldn't have to fear you. Also, respectfully, he is your future bride, so you should be fixing that attitude and helping your wife up."

"M-my future wife? Don't make me laugh, my wife is right at my bed," while pointing at Wonyoung."

"Well apparently, you haven't been listening to your parent because they think she is a gold digger. So they are fixing a marriage for you which would be Yeonjun."

"You-"

"What's going on? The measurement should be done by now, and we need to- Oh Beomgyu you already met Yeonjun? Great, that saved up time. Anyway we need to get him to the-"

"NO! WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO THIS MARRIAGE. DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I ALREADY HAVE A WIFE SOON.?"

"Don't you DARE speak to your mother like that" Soobin said while entering as it was taking too long.

While the couple and Beomgyu was bickering and fighting about the marriage, Yeonjun stood there and started to tear up, having flashback of his Ex, Taegu and his high school days.

Heheheheh. I kinda promised a happy ending but....... Where's the fun in that 😀 but I'm planning to make alternative ending but for the original one, it's going to be sad 😔 Sorry @Yeonjunobsessedmf