Chapter 7

"Cock-a-Doodle-Doo" It was the next day, 12:30 pm to be exact, to make all the preparation for the wedding tomorrow happen. Yeonjun thought nothing of it, thinking it's going to be simple as it was going to be like a "normal" day like his past work. But how could he be so wrong.

Yeonjun had to get out of the house with a group of bodyguard and wedding planner behind him, with them asking many question and things like, taking measurement, choosing rings, choosing flowers, the time, guest, decoration, cakes, cupcakes, drinks, everything.

Yeonjun tried to keep his cool, dealing with all of this without his soon to be husband, Beomgyu, but finally snapped at a certain point when some of the bodyguard started to gossip.

"Did you hear about Beomgyu and Wooyoung?" "No, what happened?" "So Wooyoung thought Beomgyu was cheating on her with Yeonjun since he acted nervous hearing about a husband information saying out loud, in front of her. So they were gonna break up. But Beomgyu did the sweetest thing ever and took her on a 5 star hotel and restaurant and said sorry later and had sex to made up for it. Heard it still going on right on."

"Get out." Yeonjun sternly said. "E-excuse me?" The two bodyguard said, forgetting about the conversation they said, and standing straight up, confused and apologetic at the same time."

"You heard me. Get out. You're fired." The first bodyguard left with no question asked, having a stern face on and bowing, leaving for good. Yeonjun did have some remorse for him, but nobody gets away from talking about his future husband in law, having an affair for an another person.

"No. I'm not leaving." "And who said you aren't? You have no power here." "And so do you. I worked under Sir Beomgyu  for over 4 years. You can't just fire me. This gang would die without me-" Before a second thought a loud noise was heard.

"Bang"

Yeonjun was then shaking in fear, dropping the gun almost immediately after the gun shot. "W-what did I just do.." He then quickly looked in every direction, trying to find an exit. When he finally found an exit, he quickly left, making him flee the scene of the crime to hopefully make the marriage happen, as his ex, Taegu would surely mercilessly beat him up. But there was one mystery that Yeonjun couldn't figure out. Why can he kill a random, but not his abusive ex? Is it because of jealously? Love? Who knows..

—————————————————————————

Authors note:
Hello! Long time no see.. Sorry about me not posting updates. I've been busy with some problems, but I'm back!! And I'm here to inform I will have an update schedule. Exciting right? No? Just me? Okay :( But I will update this book every Friday. There is no exact time, but will be updating it every Friday. And for my other book, you will have to read that book to find out! But thank you for the support as I don't expect this..! Especially to @JAKAH_DECELIS (Formerly known as Star) and @Yeonjunobsessedmf for being my friend in wattpad and making me write this book :) Anyway, have a nice day y'all and please give me any feedback if you have any. I will try and edit the first few chapter, so don't worry.