Chapter 4

"Soo-hong," Soobin said coldly. "Y-yes sire?" "Measure this boy for the wedding dress, and remember to treat him well. He is your future master, just like Huening Kai."

"O-of course sire. I will treat with upmost respect" Come follow me..

"Yeonjun, Choi Yeonjun"

"I see. Well, I must get the others and measuring tools, so please go to the room on the right. It should be on the end of the hallway. Oh, and please prepare yourself by taking your shirt off, it would make this process easier."

"O-oh wait, my shirt? Wouldn't I be shirtless?"

"Yes... it would make it easier to measure it since no clothing will mess it up."

"O-okay"

While Soo-hong went downstairs, Yeonjun followed her instructions and went to the end of the hallway. But there was one crucial step he forgot. If he was suppose to go to the right or the left. He didn't want to guess, so he got a coin from his pocket and flipped it, with heads being left and tails being right. "Clink" The coin landed on head. So he decided to go to the left room. Little did he know what was happening in that door.

"Harder daddy, Harder!"

"Anything for my princess," Somebody said while grunting,

"Ahh yes, more daddy, please" Wonyoung said while on verge of tears."

"Creak."

Both the girl and the boy immediately looked over the door to see a boy, boy that they never seen before in the mansion.

Beomgyu, who was the mysterious person angrily said "Get Out. I told you I don't want to be disturbed."

Yeonjun in retaliation said "Well maybe lock the door while scoffing" But after he understood what he said, he immediately covered his mouth. "I-I'm so sorry, I'm just used to-" But before he could finish his sentence, Beomgyu got up to him and choked him.

"Listen here, I am Choi Beomgyu, and your the servant of this house, a house your are going to love under my rule as I am going to be the future master and heir to the "6 flag" mafia, so you better watch your mouth, fag"

Well that's all I got ^^ I saw other people story and saw they spaced out when doing quotation mark, so I tried and do that here.. and I know it's a bit bad but it's somewhat good..? Also, thank you so much for the love.. I thought only 10 people max would read it... Hopefully tomorrow, I am hoping to release 3 new chapters.. Soo be prepared :)