Cardonated things

Jessica wanted to do a live performance while the boys were still at the agency. She had slept poorly and their manager allowed her to stay and rest even though she had to revise the lyrics for their album.
Around lunchtime, she set up her phone on the island, placing her tablet next to it to follow the comments. Starting the live, she waited for more people to arrive to begin.

- Hello ! I hope you're doing well ! So today, we're going to do a somewhat special live since I'm probably going to suffer and you should normally laugh. I hope. As you know, I'm a big fan of sparkling drinks and coffee, which is why I bought several things. Yes, I do a haul too.

She turns away to lift a professional espresso machine then a machine for carbonated water.

- I bought myself a machine to make very good coffee. I can't live without coffee. I can't have a good day without coffee. Obviously, it could also be useful for my members but I prefer that they avoid touching it. Jake broke the old one. As for that, she said, putting her hands on the machine to blow bubbles. The company that makes them sent it to me so I didn't buy it with my own money. You also have a -50% promotion with the code Jess1. Check out my Insta bio. Anyway ! All this to say that today we are going to make espressos and carbonated foods that are not originally carbonated. Yeah, we're going to have fun...

She moves the coffee machine to the counter so she can plug it in and leaves the gas machine on the island.

- Well, we're going to take things that are in the cupboards even if I personally bought things nearby. Feel free to give me suggestions in the comments. I would look at them between retching. It's inspired by a guy I saw on Tiktok and it's really hilarious. But I warn those who are emethophobic, avoid watching this video. Warning !

Jessica opens a cupboard and grabs a bottle, placing it on the counter.

- Soya sauce ! Let's start with this !

She grabs one of the bottles that came with the machine and removes the lid to pour in some sauce.

- So the machine is supplied with a large bottle, the size of the device and two small ones which are attached to each other to make a large one and reach the pump. It's easy to use which is cool.

The young woman stares at the bottles and shakes her head.

- I'm sure it's going to explode. And one, she said, pressing the pump. Ah, you see ! Two, and three.

Jessica grabs some paper towels to wipe the island where some sauce has leaked.

- I hate being right.

She undoes the bottle and slowly unscrews the lid to let the gas evaporate but quickly closes it again when the liquid rises.

- Okay, we'll let him breathe for a second.

In the meantime, Jessica grabs her tablet to read the comments and answers several questions.

- No, I won't reveal my new hair color, she laughs, adjusting her hat. I'm not a spoiler pro like Hee or Ni-ki.

After about ten minutes, she takes the bottle again and unscrews the lid, being able to remove it without explosion. She sniffles and grimaces, grabbing a glass ramekin to pour it in. The brunette takes out a package of shrimp that she intended to cook for the next day and peels one.

- Let's see if it's better than usual.

She bites into the flesh and chews slowly.

- It's carbonated. Well, firstly there are more flavors. Second, your body naturally thinks it's spoiled. I'm go ahead and say it, just stick with regular soy sauce. And I know you wanna see me drink it. This will kill me but I'll take a sip for you gyus. Cheers !