Their first kiss

heeca

She and Heeseung would have kissed when they were still in training. They were training alone in a studio and due to exhaustion, Jessica reportedly started having a panic attack. Heeseung made her sit on the wooden floor, across from her.

- Jess, breathe, everything is okay.

- Hee...

Seeing that her breathing was heavy, he took her face in his hands and placed his mouth on hers. The blonde stood frozen, eyes wide, not expecting it. Heeseung pulled back a few moments later, blushing. She stared at her, still surprised by her gesture.

- I... I read once that holding your breath can stop a panic attack. And when... when I kissed you, you held your breath.

- Oh yes. Thanks.

Heeseung smiled nervously, taking his hands to help him to his feet.

jayca

For Jay, this would have happened when he and Jessica were cooking together. Jay is always happy to cook for her and even more so if she joins him. They were cooking the most delicious dish and the blonde's mission was to squeeze lemons. Devilish lemons since a drop landed in his eye.

- Bloody hell !

Jay turned to her, seeing her rubbing her eye.

- What happens to you ?

- I got lemon in the eye.

- You're clumsy, he laughed.

- Stop laughing !

The young man dropped what was in his hands to get closer to her, moving away his hand which was rubbing his poor eye.

- Let me see.

She has difficulty opening her eye which is slightly red because of the acidity. Jay kisses her eyelid, sliding his lips along her cheek, then down her jaw until he reaches her mouth. Their lips brush and Jessica stands on tiptoe to kiss him. Jay allegedly wrapped his arms around her waist, pinning her against the counter.

- Magic kiss, he said once they were separated.

She giggles, kissing him again.

jeke

The kiss with Jake might have happened by accident. He and Ni-ki were chasing each other around the dorm, bickering, and Jake allegedly shoved Jessica, causing her to fall. He tried to catch her so she wouldn't get hurt but fell over with her. Their lips allegedly made contact and Jake didn't look her in the eye for days before she finally confronted him.
Jessica blocked him in his room so he wouldn't run away.

- Are you going to ignore me for much longer ?

- I'm not ignoring you !

- Yes that's it. Did kissing me displease you that much ?

He raises his puppy dog eyes at her, looking shocked.

- No not at all ! That's not it at all !

- So what ?

- It's just... I wish our first kiss was special. Not just an accident...

She smiled and moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

- My Jakey... You're a big romantic, huh ?

Jake whined, hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

jesshoon

Sunghoon and Jessica reportedly kissed on their first date. Obviously, the young man took him to the ice rink, his favorite playground. Jessica wasn't very steady on her feet and allegedly tripped, landing nose-first into Sunghoon's chest.

- It looked like a baby fawn taking its first steps.

He snickers as she groans, looking up at him. Their bodies stuck together, their faces are thus close. The other's hot breath crashes against their mouths. Sunghoon slides a hand over his cheek, caressing it with his thumb as his palms rest on his chest. They will have ended up kissing passionately on the ice.

sunca

Sunoo and Jessica share a great passion : skin care. Putting a mask on their face before sitting down in front of their favorite kdrama with snacks was their favorite activity. Sitting on the couch with a well-groomed face, Jessica spread a lip balm that lightly colored her lips. Sunoo turned to her, smiling.

- Oh, did you buy their new collection ? he said, pointing to the brand.

- Yes, we are never disappointed.

- Can I have some ?

She nods, handing him the gloss but he leans towards her, kissing her. She remains stunned by his gesture while Sunoo pulls back, chuckling.

- Thank you, noona !

Jessica murmurs a "with pleasure", blushing.

jewon

Jungwon sometimes has some insecurities about his position as leader. Especially when some "fans" comment to him live that Heeseung or the other members would be better than him. He sighs, turning off the live after saying goodbye to the Engenes.
Jessica has landed in his room, taking him by surprise.

- Jess ?

She climbs on the bed to join him and pulls him to her, so that he finds himself half lying on her.

- N-Noona ?

- Wonnie, I don't want you to listen to these stupid comments.

He guesses that she followed the live and therefore saw the comments.

- But maybe they're right...

- Of course not. You're a great leader. You take care of the members, you're always listening and attentive to others. They're just frustrated people pouring their hatred through the screen when they wouldn't say half of it to the other person. You can't doubt yourself, okay ?

- Yes...

- That was a small yes. Give me a real statement !

- YES, NOONA !

They laughed and Jessica stroked his hair. Jungwon looked up at her, his eyes moving from her gaze to her mouth. She smiled, understanding what he was thinking and placed her lips on his. He kissed her back shyly, his cheeks rosy.

nica

Ni-ki is the stickiest of them all. Always wanting attention from your noona, wanting to hug her or receive caresses. No matter the location, it was her big baby. Their first kiss would have happened when Jessica was trying to paint, Ni-ki clinging to her arm.

- Noona, don't you want to come take a nap with me ?

- I'm busy, Ni-ki. Give me an hour and then I'll come.

- It's too long, he grumbles.

She puts down her brush, turning to face him as he makes those big puppy dog eyes.

- What should I do to get you to leave me alone for an hour ?

- A kiss, he smiled.

Jessica arches an eyebrow as he chuckles, suspecting she won't accept. But his eyes widen when she leans towards him and kisses him tenderly. He can't respond to the kiss as she already pulls away.

- Happy ? Now, an hour and I'll join you.

With a big smile on her lips and red cheeks, Ni-ki nods and leaves her to her painting.