Shower

Jungwon x Jessica

AN : No warning but they see each other naked

It was a day when the group had to go to the agency early in the afternoon. They got ready one by one, not hesitating to use the bathroom while another showered. The shower walls were opaque on a large part of the glass, only revealing the head of the occupant or even the bust if the person was tall.
Jessica washes herself, rubbing almond shampoo into her hair. She begins to rinse when the door flies open.

- Sorry, hyung but I need to grab my brush !

Jungwon rummages through the drawers for his brush and turns around, letting out a little cry when he sees the young woman.

- Noona ! I-I'm sorry... I thought it was Heeseung hyung.

- He was supposed to go but he fell asleep again so I took his place. Have you taken your shower yet ?

- Um no, I have to go after Ni-ki.

- You want to come ?

He chokes on his saliva, not expecting it.

- What ?

- Do you want to come take a shower with me ? It would save water.

She smiles, amused by his flushed cheeks, and raises an eyebrow when Jungwon nods, not believing he was going to accept. He undresses and opens the door to enter the shower, not daring to look her in the face.
Jessica giggles and turns the water back on for him to wash, turning her back to him so as not to make him uncomfortable as she soaps up. Jungwon can't help but glance at her a few times and blushes upon discovering her naked body. He swallows and turns to her, placing his hands on her waist.

- What's wrong, Woonie ? Need help washing ?

- Noona...

She smiles, turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck. Jungwon kisses her tenderly before pushing her against the shower screen when she slips her tongue between his lips.
The door opens to reveal a still sleeping Heeseung and they separate to look at him, the oldest doing the same.

- Oops, sorry.

He leaves with a chuckle, closing the door behind him. Jungwon whines, hiding his face in the brunette's neck. She chuckles and kisses his temple. They finish washing and come out of the bathroom in towels, ready to go get dressed. The boys give them smirks and Jungwon runs away to his room, embarrassed.

- I didn't know you liked showers for two, princess, Sunghoon smiled.

- You would have known if you had the guts to ask. Anyway, it was Jungwon who had the first shower together, and neither of you can say the same thing.

They groan as she goes to her room to get ready, smiling.