Vacation in France, part 3

2024

Jessica woke up feeling great and ready for a hellish first day. She put on a bikini and a thin lace beach kimono over it. Tying her hair into a bun, she went to pour herself a cup of coffee in the kitchen, finding her father there.

- Hi Dad.

- Hello my dear. What are you going to do today ?

- Beach, I think. And maybe I'll show them around.

- Show them around the city, have an ice cream too and I know very good routes for cycling. You can rent them.

- I would think about it, thank you ! Where is Mom ?

- Stuffing them with pancakes.

- It looks just like him, she laughed.

She goes out onto the terrace, leaning on the bay window. His mother treats the boys like her own sons, cooking pancakes on their professional griddle. As soon as they finished, another pancake landed on their plate.

- Mom, stop feeding them like a mother bird or I'll have to drag them to the beach.

They turn to her and the boys blush to see her in a swimsuit. They've seen her naked before but that doesn't change the fact that she's very attractive. She joins them and sits in a chair, taking a sip of coffee.

- They must gain strength ! They are so skinny ! Anyway, what are you going to do today ?

- I'm going to take them to the beach. And maybe we'll go to town.

- Are you taking your brothers ?

- Mom ! she complains. They're going to act crazy and try to embarrass me.

- You don't need their help for that, my baby, smiled Charlotte.

She opens her mouth, offended, then sulks under the snickers of the boys.
They will put on their swimsuits and take their bags with their belongings before walking to the gate.

-Are we far from the sea ? Ni-ki asks.

- Five minutes on foot, says Charles. But we are on a slope so it goes faster.

- Cool !

- Yeah, but wait until you have to come back exhausted after a day at the beach, Ye-joon says.

- Stop bothering them, replies his sister. At worst, we'll ask dad to come pick us up.

- Do you want to bother him about that ?

- Like if he's playing golf or spying on the neighbors to see if they've copied the design of our patio, wow, it's a minister's day !

The road becomes busier and they have to pull back to the shoulder to let the cars pass. There is a parking lot nearby so they have to push their way through families and groups of friends to get to the sand.

- Insane !

- It's so good !

The twins find a perfect spot for them to drop off their things and spread out their towels.

- Come back and put on sunscreen ! she shouts as they run towards the water.

- It looks like a real cane with its ducklings, jokes Antoine.

- Shut up and put on a cap.

- Yes mom !

Jessica takes the time to spread some cream on herself and places a hat on her head before joining them at the water's edge. She is still wearing her kimono, not yet wanting to uncover herself.