Movie night

Jake x Jessica

AN : Warning smut. 

The group had a day off. The boys went out for a walk. Except Jake and Jessica who are in the living room, cuddled together on the couch, watching a movie. The idol caresses her bare hip while she has her head on his shoulder. A somewhat hot scene comes on the screen and Jake shifts uncomfortably. Jessica sits on him and presses on his crotch which makes him groan.

- You're ok, mon coeur ?

- Yes...

She turns her gaze back to the TV but Jake is having trouble concentrating. The young woman leans over to grab her glass from the coffee table and moves on top of him, speeding up her breathing.

- Baby, stop moving like that.

- Hmm ?

He grabs her hips with his hands and she feels him against her ass, making her blush.

- Jake...

The idol turns his head to kiss her. Jessica kisses him back, placing a hand on his cheek. The kiss deepens and she takes his hand to slide it between her legs. Jake gets the message and pulls her panties aside to touch her, earning a moan from her. He makes gentle circles and positions her with her back to him, between his legs. Jessica wraps an arm around his neck, her head resting on his shoulder.
He speeds up at her request, making her let out a small cry. Her head rests on his shoulder and her moans resonate directly in his ear. Jake slides his middle finger inside her, making her arch her back. The idol arches his finger a little and Jessica lets out a cry.
Jake smiles and adds his ring finger, moving back and forth that makes her see the stars. He hits exactly where she needs to and Jessica squirms in his arms. With his free hand, he grabs her thigh to hold her in place and spread her a little further. So he can go deeper, giving her more pleasure.
Jessica reached ecstasy, arching against him and coming on his fingers. Breathing heavily, she struggles to catch her breath, trembling. The idol licks his fingers, making her shiver when she sees him doing so. The young woman feels the bulge in her lower back and undulates her pelvis against it. Jake lets out a grunt, gripping her hips.
She turns around and slowly undoes her belt then lowers her pants without taking them off, stopping them at his thighs. He lets out a shaky breath, his breathing hitching as she takes hold of his member. Jessica guides him towards her entrance and slides in. They moan in unison, Jake gripping her waist with all his might. She lets them get used to it before moving. She presses his shoulders to move back and forth, the idol helping her.
Their sweaty bodies meet with each movement, the tips of her breasts rubbing against his chest.
Jake captures her mouth in a passionate kiss, blocking the moans she lets out. Jessica digs her nails into his shoulders at the same time he lifts his pelvis to meet hers, sinking deeper into her. She tilts her head back, a cry escaping her.
Still trembling, she continues to move to make him come in turn. They stay together for a moment, regaining their senses. Jake gently shifts her to his side, pulling up his pants. He kisses her forehead and they finish the film, against each other.