Accusations

2022

Jessica takes a nap on Jake's bed, Ponyo curled up at her feet. She had a difficult night, having suffered from insomnia and since they went to the agency that morning, she has the afternoon to rest. However, his reps will be short-lived.
The boys are gathered in the living room and playing video games, trying not to be noisy so as not to wake the brunette. Sunoo, who is on his phone, lets out an exclamation of surprise.

- Sunoo, quieter, you'll wake Jess ! Jay scolds him.

- Sorry ! But... Noona trend everywhere !

- What ?

They stop the game to sit around him and look at the laptop screen.

- Oh shit...

- But that's not true, right ? Noona would never do that ! Does Ni-ki.

- It's certain. She is far too mentally weak to take it out on others.

Jungwon's cell phone started ringing and he picked it up when he saw their manager's name.

- Hello ? Yes, we just saw that. No, she sleeps there. Okay, I'll go.

He hangs up and goes to their room. The leader sits on the edge of the bed, finding Jessica sleeping soundly, and is guilty of having to wake her. He places a hand on her shoulder and shakes her.

- Jess. Noona, wake up.

She groans, burying her head in her pillow. Ponyo gets up and snorts, coming to nibble the young man's sleeve to disturb his mistress.

- Wonnie, I told you I needed to sleep...

- Sorry but it's important.

The brunette sighs and rolls onto her back, taking a moment to wake up before getting up. Ponyo jumps out of bed and leaves the room, going to the living room followed by the two idols. Seeing her, Ni-ki jumps off the sofa to hug her.

- Ni-ki ?

- Don't panic, okay, noona ? The agency will manage this so everything will go well.

- What are you talking about ?

Heeseung hands her Sunoo's phone and she scrolls through the article in front of her. One student allegedly confessed that Jessica harassed her during her middle and high school years but was too scared to tell anyone. Jessica was already known so she was afraid of the repercussions but now that others also had the courage to report their attackers, she too wanted to tell her story.
The young woman's pulse suddenly accelerated, her breath catching in her windpipe. Ponyo, who was begging for scratches from her limbs, trotted towards her, squealing, tapping her legs with his paw.

- Noona, you should sit down, you look really pale, Jungwon worries.

He grabbed her wrists to force her to sit on one of the cushions on the floor and Ponyo whined, leaning her head on his shoulder. Jessica wraps her arms around the dog, feeling dizzy as her heart pounds in her ears. A hand rests on her back and she looks up to see Sunghoon.

- Breathe, it's going to be okay.

- I feel bad...

Having seen Heeseung do it several times, he forces her to lie on the ground and pulls her legs up, holding her by the feet. Ponyo lays her head on her stomach to calm her breathing, licking her fingers for her to pet.
The dormitory door opens to reveal their manager who notices the scene but says nothing. Jay invites him to go talk in the kitchen so as not to disturb Jessica.

- How is she ?

- Not very well. She had a seizure.

- I imagine. Given her condition, don't let her go on the networks in the coming days. PD-Nim and I do our best to silence the rumors but a tweet like that generates a lot of views.