00 : 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲

6:30a.m

waking up was never Sunghoon's favourite thing to do, but he was smart enough to be aware that it was important.

He sat up on the bed rubbing his eyes to clear his vision, he looked around finally realising that he is a human being, who lives on earth and works as a detective.

He stands up going to the bathroon, he takes his brush washing it for a second or two, applies toothpaste and begins to brush his teeth when his eyes fall on his reflection in the mirror.

He noticed the eye bags under his eyes, mirrors are made for people to check themselves in it but to Sunghoon, he always thought it was just a way of showing people how they actually are, full of flaws.

He was aware that no one is perfect and everyone has flaws, but he's been Mister perfect for a long time and now if his appearence changes a bit in a bad way he becomes insecure, no one is aware of this habit of his, the perfection he tries to put in everything he does and whoever he is, its a bad habit.

Trying to be perfect and going out of the limit for that was not a good habit, He should go easy on himself but he has never been taught to be easy on himself, his family taught him everything to make him a perfectionist.

His mother taught him elegance, to be a gentleman, His father taught him discipline, business, His older brother taught him self-defence, to fight, His grandmother taught him patience and independence, His grandfather? well he has no memories of him, except for one, his family owned a farmhouse where there were many horses, that one black coloured horse, he remembers learning to ride a horse from his grandfather when he was alive and thats all of the memories he has of him.

To an average human, that is what is called perfection, Everyone thought Sunghoon has everything, money, a good family, good looks, peace of mind but a person who has everything has alot to loose, which always scared Sunghoon.

he rinces his mouth while being deep in thoughts and then takes a shower, a quick hot shower was Sunghoon's favourite, water made him relax, he was always told that his personality is like water, calm, quiet, pretty but dangerous, his grandmother always told him that he can have whatever he wanted if he really wanted it.

So when he wants something, he does everything in his power to get it or get it done, currently what he wanted was to catch a cr!minal who was roaming freely after k!lling 5 people in a row.

Each k!ll had a different method, place and time, anyone could tell that this was a clever one but was anyone able to catch him yet? No

When no one was capable enough to do it and the number of murder was going up and up, the police department decided to seek help from Sunghoon and his team.

A team of 6, very clever people, Niki / Riki, Seungkwan, Soobin , Jungwon, Wonwoo and Sunghoon of couse.

Sunghoon gets out of the shower and gets dressed, wearing a chocolate brown shirt with dark brown trousers and a prada leather belt, he gathers all his important documents and wears his shoes before making his way to his black mercedes-benz and drives to the Park Mansion.

His mother called him for breakfast this morning, He parks his car in the garage before heading in, he rings the doorbell and their butler opens the door, Sunghoon bows to him, "Thank you, Mr Lim" he says to the middle-aged man.

"How are you, Young master?" his bulter welcomes him with a warm smile, "I'm good and please, Mr Lim call me Sunghoon, Young master is weird"

"okay Sunghoonah have a nice day" he laughs slightly at the young man's words, "You too, Mr Lim" he bows in respect once more before going further in.

He sees his father and brother seated on the couch discussing something, his father nods listening to his brother as he explained something.

"Aw my baby is here" he hears turning to the owner of the voice, "eomma!" he says like a little child running towards his grandmother hugging her.

"how are you, eomma?" his eyes twinkle with admiration as he hugs his grandmother, "Yah, you brat she's my eomma and your halmoeni"

"No dad she's my eomma" Sunghoon clinges to his Grandmother not letting her go, why does he call her as eomma ? He always just does, ever since he was a kid, his grandmother was the one who gave him the most attention and love.

"I'm both of yours Eomma, okay!" she says, making the father-son nod in agreement, "what about me?"

Jimin pouts like the big baby he is, "you're my big baby" his grandmother says pinching his cheeks lightly while all of the four break into laughter.

"don't exclude me, y'all" Sunghoon's mother comes downstairs, he back hugs her, "momm"

She chuckles, "lets all have breakfast, hm"

The family made their way to the dinning hall for breakfast while chatting and bickering.

-----------
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃..

I know this isn't that detailed but this js just the start and I hope y'all will furthrr enjoy this story, this is dark romance, just reminding y'all.

Love ya <3