07 : 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐚𝐦 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦?

Whatever they call fate

I don't give a what

The karma of blood that connects us

So I don't give a what

Karma by Enhypen.

︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎♫︎

His eyes flutter open due to the sunlight hitting his face, He feels weight on his wrist and looks to his right finding the same tall, brunette boy holding his wrist while he rested his head beside it on the bed.

Sunghoon frowns but then remembers what happened yesterday, before he could think anything further, he feels sting pain in his head, his eyes subconsciousely closes as he yelps in pain making the sleeping brunette break free of his slumber.

"what happened?" was the first Thing Jay asked, his voice back to being flat, his face down with no emotion, the only thing that could confirm he was worried was the hint of warmth in his voice.

"My head hurts" Jay sighs, "It must be your amnesia, did you take your medici-"

Jay stopped in his tracks when he saw Sunghoon glaring at him, reminding of Him being his kidnapper.

"oh" Sunghoon nods with a sarcastic smile, "I'll get you breakfast and your medicine"

Jay leaves the room giving Sunghoon an opportunity to run and he did so, he looked down the window, it was 3 story house but Sunghoon was on the first one, he grabs his phone and was about to leave when his eyes land on the sticky notes placed on the messy night stand, he decides to leave a message for Jay.

You're doomed, Asshole!

-------

Entering his bedroom, he lets himself drop on the bed, he was exhausted, sure he would be, he walked all the way here, which took 30 freaking minutes.

Like the anxious person he is, he becomes worried when he think about the case, being intelligent is no less than a curse, intelligent people tend to overthink alot and that too at the same time, he thinks about Jay abducting him, about the case, his teammates-slash-friends and how his family is in danger.

The only thing he wanted to do right now, was to take a warm shower and sleep without worries but that somehow seemed not effective cause he knows he has a lot on his mind to be able to sleep.

He bregrudingly gets up, and enters the bathroom, stripping off his clothes, he turns the shower on, letting himself under the rain like surface, he closes his eyes.

Closing eyes is a normal human movement, but as a person with amnesia, it isn't, closing his eyes would mean living those moments again but in small parts like a trailer or a teaser of a movie-slash-series,they don't show what happened or whats the story, its just a brief summery of it, which is irritating, he sighs again.

After a few minutes, he composes himself and gets out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist, he looks at himself in the mirror, mirror, that is a harsh  reality of humans, seeing the eye bags under his eyes and wound lingering on his pale flesh, he looks at himself with sympathy, if he won't ,who will? no one.

He doesn't like seeing scars on his body, they remind him of how pathetic he is, not only mentally but now also physically.

He hates how petite his body is, one hit and it leaves a mark, he is a person who is raised to be perfect, he cannot be pathetic and cannot let his mr perfect allegations get denied.

A tear rolls down his eye, but he wipes it away, that was his problem, he doesn't let emotions take over him, his mother has reminded him all the time, emotions are just a pathetic group of controllers that would come between your way to perfection.

He believes his mother blindly, because everytime his mother says something, it happens, he doesn't think its because his mother is perfect, but because his mothet has a perfect control and a filthy amount of money.

Money, He's been taught that money is power, and money can buy happiness, it can but happiness, he knows, but it won't buy him real love or real comfort.

He always thought that he was born to be alone, bound to die alone and live alone, he doesn't want to be a burden on people who surround him.

He doesn't want to make them know of how pathetic he feels, all people do is give sympathy, its something that will relax him for that particular moment but when He's alone again, he'll feel it again.

After all, he leave the bathroom, wears a turtle neck after he puts on some medicine to not make the wounds scar his flesh, and tops it with a long black coat, taking his car keys he leave his apartment and drives to their headquaters.

When he sits in the car, he is reminded of the incident, does he want to share it? does he want his teammates to know how pathetic of a man he is who got kidnapped so easily?

Uneasiness filled his lungs as he took a deep breath, he decides not to tell them a thing, but what about the case? he knows whose behind it but does he want to let everyone know of it?

He doesn't know why but he doesn't want the brunette to go behind bars..

------------

sometimes the heart sees what is invisble to the eyes.

𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃..