01 : 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

I've got to work shit out, baby.

I'm exorcising demons, got 'em running 'round the block now.

Location drop now

Pedal to the floor like you running from the cops now.

Oh what a Cop out!

- Swim - [Chase Altantic]

--------------------------------------------------------------

The room was silent, the only sound heard was the continuous clicking of a pen in Jay's hand.

The silence was finally broken by Vernon, "Done" he said closing the white board marker in his hand.

"Take a look at this Jay" Jay looked up at the white board seeing all the victim's and targets name on it with basic and important things about them

"This isn't all, we need more information" Jay sighs, "alright the-" Vernon gets cut off by the Younger.

"No more rental spys hyung, the last time you convinced me to hire one, he fcked up big time and we almost got caught" Jay clicks the one once more thinking of a better idea.

"there y'all go, stressing over it again, be more determined like me" Mingyu enters saying.

"Right, Determined to stalk your crush who is trying to catch your team leader" Vernon mocks.

"Yah-" Heeseung comes in between stopping the two from fighting, "calm down both of you please,we didn't meet to fight"

Jay stands up walking closer to the white board, the victims were 5 and there were 3 targets 4 if counting an annonymous one.

"We still don't know who is after this whole thing, I mean we've been
k!lling the accomplices and not the actual fcker behind this" He says to the three men behind him who were staring at his back and the board.

"But, Jay are you sure that there is someone more behind it?" Heeseung asks.

"I'm damn sure, these people are just pawns of the game, the real player is behind the walls" Jay replies, Mingyu nods taking in the information, "so, My brother was also k!lled by this secret fcker"

Mingyu lost his older brother during a house fire, his family had only his mother and his older brother, Taehyung, He di£d in a house fire, Mingyu knew it was a commited arson by his brother's business enemy who were the Parks behind the scenes but he had no proof or evidence of it, His mother survived and he has a fire for revenge within him so when he found out that from Vernon that Jay is planning a revenge against them he agreed to be a part of the team.

"Yes, there are many other crimes that this one fcker commited but, when money speaks every other speaker becomes silent" Jay says taking out his mobile phone.

"right now lets focus on our next target, Park Jimin" Vernon says when they all get startled by a deeo anonymous voice which became louder as the person became clearer.

"no one will fcking touch him" Jungkook says entering the room with hands in his pocket dressed in a classy navy blue tuxedo.

"The fck? aren't you Jeon Wonwoo's younger brother!" Vernon asks frowing.

"Ding, ding, thats a corret guess" Mingyu says to him before moving towards Jungkook giving him a fist bump.

"Jungkook is my best friend and he is ready to help us in our revenge " Mingyu explains, The other two clueless guys looked at Jay who nodded indicating he knows.

"really? cause your brother is literally trying to find us and lock our asses up in jail" Heeseung asks too curious to shut up.

"mhm, but this whole revenge should not get to Jimin and Sunghoon" Jungkook nods saying.

"I ensure you it won't get to your crush but I can't promise about Sunghoon, I have beef with him" Jay says to the older.

"We've been over this, Jay, He doesn't remember it, don't act like you didn't know that his grandfather's car waz hit by a truck where his grandfather passed away and he survived but his memories of three fcking years were gone!!" Jungkook slightly raises his voice.

"Who knows if he's acting!?" Jay raises his voice in defence, "I literally fcking got you his reports!!"

Jay's anger raises at Jungkook's words, "Fake reports can be made too!"

"shut up both of you" Mingyu says loudly to shut them up.

"If y'all continue this, I'm gonna k!ll you both and run away with these two!" Mingyu says again.

Jay sighs, "alright..Now, I know this one and this one, who are these two?" Jungkook asks pointing at Heeseung and Vernon.

"This is Choi Hansol, Vernon is what we call him, he is a practicing defence lawyer and a Hacker plus spy for our team, His 15 year old Nephew di£d due to side effects of drugs that were provided by the Parks' business partner Lim Jason," Jay says pointing at him.

"This is Lee Heeseung, He is a surgeon doctor and our secret agent plus the sniper of our team, his mother was k!lled by one of the Parks' close friends, Ju Hamin" Jay says again.

"I'm the team leader, you know all about why I am doing this and About Mingyu hyung, his Brother's d£ath is the reason he is here, He is the heir of the Kims after Kim Taehyung's tragic d£ath" Jungkook nods taking in all the information.

"Let me give y'all a brief introduction of who I am and why I'm here" Jungkook takes a chair sitting on it as if he owns the fcking room, crossing one leg over the other.

"I am Jeon Jungkook, a Doctor's son, I'm a self made Ceo and, I'm a weapon dealer, thats why I'm here and what will I get from taking a role in this revenge? " Jungkook says ans takes a pause before speaking again.

"There is only one correct answer for that and it is Park Jimin"

--------------
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃..

How was it?

I'll see y'all soon

Love ya<3