12 : 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡?

Monster
I'm a stone cold monster
I could be your little monster
I'm a stone cold monster

-
They call me an American Horror Show

American Horror show - Snow wife

------

𝐓𝐖 : Voilence, Physical abuse

Drip
Drip
Drip

The blood seeps from the traitor’s shoulder, the sound of Jay’s hired hacker whimpering in pain echoing through the basement.

"Hand me the dagger" Jay’s flat, dangerous tone reverberates through the space. His right-hand man steps forward, presenting a sharp dagger. Jay approaches his prey, crouching down to meet his eye level.

Jay slices a strip of fabric from Ji-hwan’s thigh, leaving a trail of cuts that make him sob from the searing pain.

Jay scoffs, "If you're going to mess with me, you'd better understand what you're up against"

He drags the dagger across Ji-hwan's
bare thigh, where he had ripped away
the fabric of his thick denim jeans.

Finally, Jay drives the dagger in, and
Ji-hwan's scream pierces the air. He
plunges it in again, harder, twisting the
blade deeper as Ji-hwan's cries
intensify.

In a cold, menacing tone, Jay says, "In the underworld, by the biggest gangsters, I'm widely known as The American horror show," He pauses before continuing, " You're about to learn why"

Jay twisted the dagger with ruthless
precision, each movement causing
Ji-hwan's screams to escalate. The
blood flowed more freely now, staining
the floor beneath him.

Jay's cold eyes locked onto Ji-hwan's
face as he leaned in, his voice a chilling
whisper. "You should've known better than to cross me," he said. " They fear me for a reason. This is just a taste of what happens when you betray me" 

"There is no escape from the terror I inflict," He twisted the dagger deeper, savoring the way Ji-hwan's cries echoed through the basement.

"Oh, Ji-hwan, you think twice before you lay eyes on whats fucking MINE!!" Jay yells loudly pushing the dagger deeper in his thigh, "You planned on banging him right! You know what I'll do to you?"

For the first time in a while, a smile creases through Jay's face, a smirk, a sinister smirk, a smirk the world was horrified of, a smirk his enemies wished never to see, He was the nightmare they wished they never face.

Jay takes the dagger out of his thigh, staring at the blood for a mili-second before he keeps it on the wooden table behind him, grabbing a rusty, wooden book he opens it, his gaze caresses the needle and nails in there.

He picks one of the nails, "should I hammer it in your heart? or your brain or your groin?" He laughs like a fucking psycho and pushes the nail deep in the thigh, blood pooling out unstoppably, the sound of loud screams of pain echoeing in the walls of the basement.

"Get rid of him" he says to the men surrounding him who get to work as soon as ordered, he walks to the door, his hands stained with blood, Jay grabs a water bottle and leaves the basement.

He stops at a secluded spot and uses it to wash both his hands, then throws the bottle in the bin and walks towards his car.

He switches his phone on texting Heeseung.

--------

Sunghoon finally closes the folder and stretches his aching muscles, his body feels numb from checking cases all day.

The rest are also working on something else when Niki sits down on the chair next to him, "Hyung, you've been stressing for a while today, lets go get some guk-bap"

"Why don't you ask them instead of me? They're more fun" Sunghoon smiles slightly, his hand going to his nape as he cups it.

"Nope,you're my favourite hyung" Niki's words makes Sunghoon's heart warm up, he chuckles.

"Alright fine"

-------
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃..