11 : 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

You, in my imagination
Are so vivid, oh-oh

As if you are right there

But I reach out my hand
And you suddenly disappear

From all the memories stored in my heart

I gather up the ones of you, link them together

Gazing at them projected across the room

I feel you with every burst of pain

Film out- BTS

----------

S

unghoon enters his bedroom, barely managing to walk properly, from all the comotion and incidents that happened took over his mind so bad.

His car is still lying at the corner of the road, he pushed his hand into is pocket searching for the keys but found nothing.

He lets out a frustrated sigh, the car was an emotion for him, he bought it from his own first sallery, he pushes all thoughts away and enters the bathroom.

Stripping off his clothes, he refused to look at the mirror and straight went for the shower, turning on the water, setting the temperature to maximum heat, he feels his eyes close as hot water fall over his petite body.

He knows his flesh is going to turn red after the shower but he prefers pleasure and comfort at the moment, he sinks his head, letting the hot water fall over his scalp wetting his hair, not caring about anything in the world.

His hand reaches out to touch the bandaid over his injury on his other arm, it was soaked but applied careful enough to not melt away, the bandaid reminded him of Jay.

The water kept pouring over him as he stared at his injury when a sudden pain rushes to his head makinf him groan.

His eyes close shut tightly.

"That's because you're a Paboya, let me see it"

A sudden voice hits his senses, it pauses before he feels it again, he doesn't hear it, he feels it, in his brain, filling all his senses.

"Aww, Sunghoonie is scared of injections"

Then the sound of a teenager's laughter replaces the voice, genuine laughter, not the one he used to put up infront of his family after the tragic accident that took away his granfather and half his memories.

His head hurted like hell, even thought the water from the shower was still pouring over him, his one hand slammed itself on the wall, leaning for support as the other one rubbes his forehead in a gentle pace.

"Sunghoonah, you forgot your phone in there"

"don't tell me you clicked silly pitures of yourself again" this voice was his own, specifically a teenage Sunghoon's voice, but his brain refused to recognise this scenario in past tense.

His hand on the wall begans to shake, he manages to turn the shower off and
walks out with small steps, water dripping off his body as he grips the counter around the sink.

He tries to drive the thoughts away but they just won't go away.

"Very good, now we have an hour to spend in detention because of your stubborn ass"  it was his own teenage voice again saying in a mocking tone.

"Its not my fault, that the math professor is an asshole!" the strange gentle voice that also sounds like a teenager says.

He opens his eyes, trying not to think again but not thinking is just impossible.