14 : 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝

Tell me why am I still caught up and bound up in your spell

I remember crying out to God alone for fucking help

Tell me why are you the only that left me in a spell

Tell me why am I the only that ever really fell

Twirling - savemesademio

---------

Sunghoon's breathing was heavy, his chest rising and falling rapidly as Jay's words hung in the air. Jay's gaze was intense, his eyes still burning with a fierce, dark hunger.

"Understood?" Jay's voice was cold and unyielding, each word laced with authority. Sunghoon nodded slowly, still recovering from the force of the kiss and the shock of Jay's dominance.

Jay released Sunghoon's wrists but kept his gaze locked, ensuring there was no misunderstanding. "Good. Now get back out there and enjoy your fucking meal. And remember, you're mine"

Sunghoon, still trying to steady himself, took a deep breath and adjusted his clothes. He looked at Jay, who remained standing in the bathroom with an almost predatory calm, before turning and heading back to the restaurant.

As he re-entered the dining area, Niki looked up with a curious expression. "everything okay?"

"yeah," Sunghoon said, forcing a smile as he sat back down. "Just needed a moment."

Niki didn't press further and resumed eating, oblivious to the tension that had just unfolded. Sunghoon's thoughts were a whirlwind, struggling to reconcile the lingering effects of Jay's kiss with the normalcy of the dinner. He glanced around, half-expecting to see Jay lurking somewhere, but the restaurant seemed calm and ordinary once again.

Trying to refocus, Sunghoon picked up his fork and took a bite of his meal. Despite his attempt to relax, his mind kept drifting back to Jay's commanding presence and the promise of control. The night's events had left him unsettled, and he wondered what the next encounter would bring.

He didn't touch a bit of the cake, fear was visible in his head, he felt suffocated, the feeling of being suffocated filled his senses making him unable to think of anything else in the world, he was this close in having a panic attack.

He gulps, "Niki, I'm sorry but..I don't feel so good" he said, his voice laced with guilt, Niki's eyes softened more than they already were.

"Hyung you don't have to apologise, its not your fault, I'm almost done as
,well, lets get the check," he smiles which softens Sunghoon who smiles back.

--------

Sunghoon enters his apartment, turning on the lights of the living room, he was about to go to his bed room when his phone buzzes in his pocket.

He takes it out to glance over the screen only to spot Jimin's caller id on display, he picks up, "Hey, hyung"

"How is my brother dearest doing?" Jimin's tone was energetic, it makes Sunghoon smile, his brother was a ray of sunshine, while he was the night sky with thunderstorms, or maybe thats what he believes.

"I'm fine, how about you? you seem happy" he tries to lighten up his tone, lying through his teeth, "well, my deal with Jungkook got accepted, I'm over the moon"

"You dropped the honorifics already?" Sunghoon chuckles, "well, he said he wanted to be my friend and that he admires me"