13 : 𝐣𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

tell me what you're doing on the other side?
And so, just tell me, what you're doing with that other guy?

'Cause I ain't got patience to slow down the bass

Friends - Chase Atlantic

-------

It darkened quickly, and by 9 p.m., when Sunghoon and Niki finally wrapped up work, they were both sitting in Niki's car. Sunghoon's car was still missing; it was surprising that someone had stolen it, especially since he didn't even have the keys.

Niki stopped the car and parked it in a secure spot, "Lets go in, hyung"

Sunghoon smiled and nodded at his words, and the two of them got out of the car and headed into the restaurant.

"Table for two please" he says to the front desk lady, who smiles at the two of them and then leads them to a table at the corner near the window and hands the two of them menu cards.

"Just two guk-baps and.. um, 2 pineapple pastries please" Niki says to the waiter who takes their order and then smiles before walking away.

Niki and Sunghoon leaned back in their chairs, the bustling noise of the restaurant creating a lively backdrop.

"So, did you ever figure out who keeps stealing your lunch from the office fridge?" Niki asked, a teasing glint in his eye.

Sunghoon chuckled, shaking his head. "No clue. I've started labeling everything with my name in big, bold letters. Still, my sandwiches keep disappearing. It's like there's a lunchtime thief on the loose."

Niki grinned. "Maybe you need to hide your food in a secret spot or get a lumchbox with a lock"

Sunghoon laughed. "I'm considering it or maybe next time I'll just bring something unappealing"

"now thats a plan" Niki agreed, raising his glass. "To thwating lunchtime bandits"

"To finding the culprit," Sunghoon added, clinking his glass against Niki's as they both laughed, enjoying the easy camaraderie.

Their food arrived, and they dug in eagerly, continuing to chat and laugh. As they enjoyed their meal, Sunghoon's phone buzzed. He glanced at it and saw a text message.

JAY

I see you're out enjoying yourself. Don't forget who's in control. I'll be watching.

I frown, taking a look in the entire restaurant until my eyes meet a pair of dark brown, hungry and anger filled eyes, it was the first time for Sunghoon seeing an actual emotion in Jay's eyes.

Even though, Jay looked like he would murder anyone who dares to look in his direction at the moment, he doesn't do that to Sunghoon, he stares back, deeply, as if staring into his soul.

"mhm, Hyung this pastry is really good, try some" Niki's voice interrupts their staring session as Sunghoon smiles, "dessert is meant to be eaten after dinner, Nikiya"

"But i like mine before dinner" he pouts, I chuckled, my phone buzzed again.

JAY

meet me in the bathroom now!

ME

Why the fuck?

JAY

If you don't, I'll blow up this restaurant and you know very fucking well that I wouldn't care for one bit

Sunghoon takes a deep breath, "I'm sorry, I'll be back from the washroom, don't eat my pastry" he eyes Niki as a warning and then stands up leaving to the bathroom.

He enters the male bathroom, looking around he spots no one, closing the door behind him he looks at the stalls which were empty.

He looked at the mirror, his breath hitched slightly, according to him, he looked like shit, before he could react, he was pulled and smashed into the wall.

Both his wrist being secured behind his back in a tight grip in Jay's one hand, "what the fuck do you think you're doing?!" he yells.

"If you don't want me to eat you alive then shut the fuck up" he yells back, "No, you know what?! Make me if you can!"

Sunghoon straight up challenged him, Jay NEVER refuses challenges, "you asked for it" Jay smashes his lips on Sunghoon's in a bruising kiss, Sunghoon's eyes widen as he freezes, his body not knowing how to react to the tension cause its simply not one of the things he learned.

Jay's tongue slam in his mouth, moving relentlessly, his teeth grip Sunghoon's lower lip and he sucks, Sunghoon doesn't realise when he closes his eyes and throws his head back, giving more access to Jay.

He doesn't kiss him back, his mind is still in the state of shock, but he doesn't stop him either, he lets him dominate his mouth, bruise his lips, swol them, mark them his.

Jay pulls back when he feels himself out of breathe, "You fucking touch that pastry and break the chef in two"

"why?" Sunghoon's voice comes out low and raspy, probably from being davoured, "don't ask questions just do what I said and don't you dare forget who you belong to"

-------
𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐃..

I hope y'all enjoyed, if I get some more time, I'll update again today

Love ya<33