15 : 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬

A hundred million people couldn't deal with this
I've been tryna grow 'cause people kill for it
This mental pressure got me popping pills and shit

Into it - Chase atlantic

---------------
𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"My world fucking stopped when my eyes landed on the sketch I just drew. The same damn eyes—but the smile, that’s gone now. He seemed to have lost it as he grew up. Why? No fucking clue, but I'll figure it out, I swear I will.

As my fingers grazed over the page, tracing the lines of the sketch, I realized how much had changed. He's become stronger—stronger than me, at least—more brutal. I don’t remember him because of my damn amnesia, but the sketch I drew… he looks like the gentlest person here, while his adult self is all sharp features and cold, stoic intensity, with that blank, emotionless expression.

I was drowning in my thoughts when my phone rang. It was midnight, and Jimin hyung was calling me? I frowned and picked up the call, pressing the phone to my ear.

"Hello? Hyung, is every—"

I was cut off by the sound of a sob.

"S-Sunghoon, e-eomma..." he hiccuped. My eyes widened.

"W-what happened to her?" I asked, my hands beginning to tremble, my breath catching in my throat. He sniffled.

"Hyung, what happened!?" I asked again, more urgently.

"S-she left us... come home... please."

My world stopped. I froze, my body refusing to accept that my dear grandmother had passed away. My breathing halted for a second, but I took a deep breath. I knew I had to be strong—for Hyung, for Dad, for Mom, and for myself.

"Hyung, take a deep breath. I'll be there," I said, my voice steady despite the storm inside. He sobbed, offering a small "okay" in a broken tone.

I hung up and rushed to put on black pants, throwing a coat over my thin white t-shirt. Quickly slipping on my shoes, I grabbed my phone and opened my drawer, searching for the key to one of the other cars in my garage since I’d lost my favorite one. I grabbed the first key I found and ran out of the house.

I drove there like a madman, tears threatening to spill from my eyes, blurring my vision. I wiped them away with the sleeve of my coat. When I arrived, I rushed inside. Mom and Dad were sitting on the couch, but Jimin hyung was nowhere to be seen.

"Sunghoon-ah, you're here," Dad said, his voice sounding normal, but I knew he wanted to break down and cry. Mom had her hand on his knee, gently caressing it.

"Where is Jimin hyung?" I asked, swallowing hard to hold back my tears.

"Upstairs. He locked himself in his room," Dad replied. I nodded and headed upstairs.

Outside hyung's door, I knocked softly. "Mom, please..." I heard him plead.

"Hyung, it's me," I said quietly. He didn’t respond, but I heard the door unlock. I stepped inside, and as soon as I did, he threw himself over me, hugging me painfully tight. But it was okay. I hugged him back, feeling his tears soak into my shoulder.