Foreign Feeling

"What now," I mutter under my breath. I had been tossing and turning all night. I would fall into a deep sleep but then awaken all of a sudden.

I couldn't ignore the annoyance I felt from not being able to go to sleep again.

Nonetheless, I kept my eyes closed hoping I could fall asleep.

After a few minutes of tossing and turning, I eventually found the right position. 

Right as I was about to fall asleep, a noise caught my attention.

I opened my eyes, seeing nothing but the small beam of light that shined from the window.

What was that?

I shook my head, must be me overthinking.

"Get off me!"

My body jumped up in fright. I sat in the bed looking at the door across the room.

Definitely not me overthinking...

Panic settled in my body, surging throughout my body.

I cautiously took off the sheets, sucking in a sharp breath as the cold air nipped my skin.

I slipped on my slippers and walked over to the door. I twisted the door open, slowly peaking my head out the door.

My ears perked up, hearing a small noise. My head snapped over, down the hall to the last room.

My eyes widened. Professor Ford.

I gulped. I closed the door behind me and walked down the hall.

The beating of my heart sounded in my ears. Each beat grew louder with every step I took.

As I finally made it to the door, I let out a small sigh, bracing myself for what came next.

My hand grabbed the knob twisting it open. I strained my eyes to seek him out through the dark setting.

Due to the opening of the curtain, the natural light from outside shined over the bed.

My eyes darted over to the figure lying in bed. The sheets laid carelessly on him ruffled up.

My eyes looked over to the liquor that was half empty on his nightstand.

I looked back at him seeing his eyes squeezed shut as he slightly twisted in bed.

"Nightmare," I mumbled to myself as it clicked.

I cautiously walked over to him seeing the way his body was moving.

Upon reaching the edge of the bed I took a small seat at the corner of it, lightly raising my hand over his arm.

"X-xavier," I whispered softly. My index finger slightly poked his arm. 

But instead his breaths grew harsher, his body flinching, and his hairline glistening with sweat.

"Xavier." I said firmer. My hand jerked his arm harder shaking him. But to no avail he didn't wake up.

I looked over his body getting more worried by each second that past.

"Xavie-"

A gasp left my lips as I felt myself being tossed onto the bed. My eyes slammed shut as my back hit the softness of the bed.

Hands roughly pinned my wrists above my head.

My eyes reluctantly opened, finding a pair of blue ones looking back at me. They were pretty easy to see due to the contrast it made from the dark room.