Part 5

Jake, "Man why tf are you doing this? This is even low for you!"

Deuce, "I'm the black sheep of the family remember the one they condemned to hell and outcasted!"

Jake, "Nigga did you forget you caused that shit! They got tired of cleaning up your shit! You made that bed now lie in that filth!"

Deuce, "Man they could've handled that shit better than that I fucked up a couple times and then I'm no longer family? You knew that shit wasn't right!"

Jake, "You're still the same entitled dirty bastard! Don't nobody owe you shit! You a grown ass man, not a lil boy! You wanna run the streets cool but everyone else made it up out that mf and look at you still stuck!"

Deuce, "You already know what type of time I'm on idk why you talking out the side of your mf neck!"

Jake, "So you bring your crybaby ass up in here to wreak havoc! That shit will never work! You must not remember who tf I am either nigga!" *Jake stepped up to the Deuce*

The Deuce's goons drew their guns! Jake didn't flinch but Angela was scared asf! Although her and Fatima's dads lived the lifestyle they never introduced them to it or even let them see that side of them!

Nurse, "We don't condone violence here and idk how you got them weapons in here but your friends need to go NOW before we call security!"

Jake stepped up and now had the barrel of the gun in his chest, "Listen NIGGA you know not to pull that shit without using that Mf because when I pull mine out, you gone feel me!" Fixing his suit, "Them niggas or your gun ain't gone save you from this ordained ass whooping PUSSY!"

The man threw his hand up and all guns were tucked back away!

Deuce, "You niggas gone see me real soon MF!"

Jake chuckled, "I look forward to it as always NIGGA! Get tf outta here and go see your BITCH!"

Angela, "Baby he could've killed you!"

Jake, "He wasn't gone do shit! He got all that mouth and it ain't backed up by shit! I do know he will be seeing me personally!"

Angela, "Baby don't start a war!"

Jake, "He started that shit when he stepped into the damn Lion's den! He wanna be big shit we gone show him! He got us fucked all the way up!"

Zac was coming back down the hall from the lab!

Jake, "Man we gone get that nigga and them bitch ass niggas he got crawling at his feet!"

Zac, "Man he don't even know! I don't take disrespect lightly so he definitely gone have to face me! Whether it's now or in hell that's his choice!"

Jake, "You know them niggas drew them lil bitty ass guns right?"

Zac, "On who cause I know like hell he didn't drawback on you?"

Jake, "Hell yeah but I ain't no pussy fr!"

Zac, "I know but that MF won't come around and get to being disrespectful cause my hands and guns don't discriminate! Family or not he finna meet his maker!

Angela, "Zac are you okay?"

Zac, "I will be As soon as I find this bitch ass bottom of the barrel ass nigga!"

Jake, "I sent his ass to go see his bitch, cause if he keeps fucking with me, I'm going to bury them mfs together!"

Angela, "Baby calm down, please!"

Jake, "Baby I promise you I haven't calmed up yet!"

Zac walked into Karen's room, "Ayy Yo Deuce come here nigga!"

Deuce, "Nigga what tf do you want?"

Zac, "I see you're still a disrespectful low budget street nigga huh?"

Deuce, "Well the streets raised me and y'all disgraced me so!"

Zac stepped up, "The next time you pull a gun out on my BROTHER I'm going to make you feel that shit nigga!"

Deuce, "Brother nigga? I'M YOUR BROTHER!"

Zac, "Well act like it nigga!"

Hey Y'all meet Zac's Brother Zermias Leviticus "Deuce" Taylor!!