Part 29

**Obituary for Falcolm "Falcon" Wilson**

It is with heavy hearts and profound sadness that we announce the passing of Falcolm "Falcon" Wilson, who departed this world on June 8, 2024, in his hometown of Atlanta, GA, at the age of 47. Born on March 6, 1977, in Atlanta, GA, Falcolm was a beacon of love, strength, and inspiration to all who knew him.

Falcolm was the cherished son of the late Franklin and Valerie Wilson. He was the beloved grandson of Fredrick and Mona Wilson and Vernon and Pearl Adams, all of whom preceded him in death. He also joins in eternal rest his son-in-law, Zachary Luther Taylor, and his nephew, Jason Romir Butler.

Falcolm's journey through life was marked by remarkable achievements and deep connections. He met the love of his life, Jenesis Wilson, over 25 years ago when they were just 17 years old. Their love story, often described as love at first sight, blossomed into a beautiful marriage that spanned 28 blissful years. Together, they built a life filled with happiness and mutual respect. Falcolm leaves behind his devoted wife, Jenesis, and their precious daughters, Fatima and Failyn Wilson, who will forever cherish his memory.

Education was a cornerstone of Falcolm's life. He earned a B.A. in Entrepreneurship with a concentration in Business Administration from Georgia State University and later completed his M.B.A. from Clark Atlanta School of Business. His academic achievements laid the foundation for his successful career as a businessman and entrepreneur.

Falcolm honorably served his country for 10 years in the United States Marine Corps, a period marked by dedication, discipline, and courage. His commitment to service was a testament to his character and values.

Falcolm was a man of many passions. He loved spending quality time with his wife and daughter, often finding joy in their shared moments. His weekly meetings with his brothers were another cherished part of his routine, reflecting his deep bond with his family. His characteristics of being loving and nurturing, combined with a fiery passion for his friends, family, and business, defined who he was. Falcolm was fiercely protective and loyal, a true guardian of those he held dear.

He is survived by his loving wife Jenesis Wilson, his daughter Fatima Wilson, and his siblings Zion (Athena), Anthony (Nora), Richard (Catalina), and Faheem (Vanessa). He also leaves behind his beloved nieces, Marilyn (Rafael) and Angela Johnson, who will miss him dearly.

In remembrance of Falcolm's life and legacy, the funeral service will be private. The family kindly requests that you keep Falcolm's friends, family, and employees in your prayers during this difficult time of bereavement.

Falcolm, your light will forever shine in our hearts. Your memory will be a guiding star, reminding us of the love, strength, and passion you brought into our lives.

**Special Message:** In our time of bereavement, we ask that you uplift his friends, family, and employees in your prayers.

May you rest in peace, dear Falcolm. Your legacy will live on in the hearts of those who loved you.