Part 31

The doors slung open and everyone's eyes caught the men they had been longing to see! The women felt crippled and thought maybe it was a dream that's until the men pulled them into their arms! Their bodies were so warm and calm! They embraced them back scared to let go because God showed them mercy and gave them hope, that the love of their lives were safe and sound! In their arms again and with everyone around! Their kisses so sweet and smell so masculine, like they were ready to take the throne yet again! The women waited to see exactly what they had to say but before they could men entered from every way!

The men tucked the women behind them, they were ready to risk it all until Deuce and his boys showed up! You couldn't see their guns but trust me they were there!

Fatima, "What's going on because someone needs to explain!"

Falcon, "Well my brother Faheem and his stepson have been plotting! You see Ian's Mom Rachel and Faheem are married! Faheem sent Ian in as a ploy to get information but I don't fuck with that nigga and your mama can't stand his ass! So he was never able to complete the mission! However Deuce was!"

Angela, "Deuce?"

Zac, "Deuce was never here to hurt any of you! He was here to help but like Ian he also was a pawn in Faheem's game until he took his power back!"

Jenesis, "Where have y'all been?"

Jake, "Well after the truck was sought on fire, we watched Faheem and Ian walk up to my truck! We had already made it out into the bushes but we did have some burns and cuts!"

Zac, "I remembered Faheem from a Picture in Falcon's office so we put two and two together! Deuce came looking for us and he took us to an underground bank to recover!"

Jenesis, "And where were you?"

Falcon, "I was there because Faheem tried to kill me after he called about an emergency meeting! The nigga thought his dumb ass was still on my life insurance policy and the whole time I've known his plan!"

The police came running in, "Freeze hands up!"

Faheem, "I'm not going down like this!" He was about to open fire but was shot! Ian surrendered and so did the rest of Faheem's men! The women grabbed their men and left out! Anthony returned the remains to the detectives and they decided to give them room to breathe! Everyone emptied the church and returned to the Taylor house except the Jenesis and Falcon who went home, Angela and Jake went to Jake's house and Fatima and Zac went to hers! She intended on keeping her promise! As they made it through the door, he wrapped his hands around her waist and she hopped in his arms!

Zac, "What do you want baby?"

Fatima, "I want all of you!"

Zac placed kisses down her neck and took her into the bedroom! He stripped her down and they fucked for what seemed like hours! They showered and embraced each other in the bed!

Fatima, "Ig the Empire came tumbling down huh?"

Zac, "We can definitely rebuild!"

Fatima, "That we can so are you and Deuce on good terms?"

Zac, "Yeah this is as close as we have gotten in a minute and he decided to be my engineer!"

Fatima, "Baby that's good!"

Zac, "Wbu you and Failyn?"

Fatima, "Well I seen her in the back ig she didn't want to sit with the Family but baby life's too short to be angry so I'm ready to attempt to build a relationship with her again!"

Zac, "Well that's good baby! Maybe this time! It won't be a KINGDOM OF LIES!"

They cuddled and finished basking in each other's presence!