Part 23

It's been two weeks and Zac and Jake are still missing! The search team hasn't been able to find them, and nothing was left after the explosion! Their families aren't giving up, but the state of Georgia is! Soon they will be declared legally deceased, and their parents will have to inform their significant others!

Anthony, "Have y'all seen Falcon?"

Jenesis (Fatima's Mom), I haven't seen Falcon in weeks!

Athena, "What do you mean you haven't seen him in weeks he's your husband?"

Jenesis, "Falcon disappears from time to time to handle business! I never question him but normally he has checked in by now!"

Zion, "Have you tried reaching out to him? I know there's a way y'all communicate!"

Jenesis, "That line is disconnected! I've been a nervous wreck I've just been trying not to show it! The last time I heard from him was right before he went into a meeting with you"! *looking at Anthony*

Anthony, "He got a call and told me he needed to leave! In our line of work, it's "Don't ask! Don't tell!"

Catalina (Jake's Mom), "Jen I don't want to make you nervous or anything but if you say you would've heard from him by now and haven't don't you think we need to put a search party together!"

Jenesis, "That's the point I wouldn't know where to start!"

Nora (Angela's Mom), "Baby you take what you already know and start there! For now it'll just be us! We won't involve the police unless it's necessary, but I do believe it's time to look for your husband!"

Richard, "The ladies are right Jen! We know Falcon but you know him better than we do! If him not reaching to you or making contact is out of the ordinary or feels strange it's time to look into it!"

Jenesis, "I know! I'm just scared of what I might find!"

Athena, "You can be scared but never give up! I have some contacts in Interpol who owe me a favor! I can reach out and we can get them to search for him and Zac and Jake! Everything is going to be fine! I have a feeling that our babies are safe!"

Anthony, "I sure hope so because it's going to be hard breaking the news to Angela and Fatima especially since we don't know exactly where they are!

Catalina, "This is just too much Richard! I need my baby back or to at least see him!" *crying*

Richard, "Baby I'm sure they're fine! They will contact us when they can! We must keep the faith! It'll all work itself out!

Zion, "Something strange is happening and we need to get to the bottom of it! There's no way Falcon, would just disappear!"

Athena, "All I know is I'm not in the funeral planning mood!"

Catalina, "Me either because I just know deep down inside that our babies are alive! I just wish I knew exactly where they were and if they needed help!"

Anthony, "No one is planning a funeral right now so put that to the back of your minds! It's time to line the soldiers up! We need to find the boys and Falcon!"

Richard, "Well shit! Let's suit up! It's been a minute since we were in all black on a mission!"

Jenesis, "Just like old times! We finna fuck some shit up!"

Nora, "You already know how we are when we link up especially when we are handling business!"

The conversation continued and as hard as everyone tried to keep it together! They were honestly scared of what they may find when they do go searching!