Part 26

Three Hours has passed already and it was time for the girls to get picked up from the airport! Rafael arranged for their transport! The girls were excited because they thought Zac and Jake would be picking them up! They were sadly mistaken when their driver was waiting for them at the gate!

Fatima looked at Angela, "Ang I got an eerie feeling about why we came back to Atlanta!"

Angela, "I'm starting to think you're right! We haven't seen or heard from them now in 4 weeks and I know they wouldn't miss the opportunity to come pick us up from the airport!"

Madam, "Whatever it may be! You have a great support system! Let's cross that bridge when we get there!"

The ladies handed their bags to the driver and got into the SUV! Their hearts and minds were racing as they neared the Taylor Mansion! Something just didn't feel right! They knew something was wrong! They pulled up at the Mansion and that Eerie feeling they had grew! They stepped out and walked towards the door! Fatima pushed the door opened and walked in! Everyone just watched her attentively, until she spoke!

Fatima, "When's the funeral?"

Angela, "T what? I know that's not why we are here!"

Fatima looked at Mrs. Taylor, "When is the funeral?"

Athena dropped her head and a tear fell, "Tomorrow baby!"

Fatima felt numb and Angela almost fainted! Fatima walked into the kitchen and took two shots and walked past Madam!

Madam grabbed her, "Fatima come back! Don't activate shit!"

Fatima's eyes were black! It was like she was in a trance! She was about to reach into her purse but Madam shook her, "T snap out of it! Leave Razor where she is!"

Madam shook her two more times and Fatima looked up at her, "He's gone T! He's gone!"

Tears started forming and her legs went limp, her screams were so heartbreaking and Madam just held her! She wanted so badly to avenge the death of her man but Madam wasn't having it! She had a way of bringing Fatima back from that place! Fatima cried herself to sleep and Rafael took her upstairs to the bedroom! Angela made her way upstairs and held Fatima while crying! Shortly after she fell asleep! No one disturbed them and they ended up sleeping until the next morning!

When they woke up they were holding each other! They decided to shower in different bathrooms and get ready! They were wearing royal blue dresses with a black hat and sunglasses! They made their way downstairs and everyone attempted to get them to eat but they couldn't! Then they handed them the obituaries! Fatima was so caught up that she hadn't realized her dad was gone too! Her heart was breaking piece by piece but she held it in! She made her way to the limo and her and Angela got in! They headed to the church and everything was sad and melancholic! They watched as the church was filling up! She kept looking over the obituaries and thinking about how she didn't have the chance to say Goodbye! They were waiting for something miraculous to happen so they could return home with the men they loved! The more they waited, the more they realized that it wouldn't be happening today! The Funeral Home Director had everyone line up and Jenesis, Fatima, and Angela were in the front! They had locked arms to support each other walking through the door! Someone started singing and they walked in! The sight before them made them sick but it was hitting Fatima the hardest because she had just lost the two most important men in her life!