Part 17

Zac went and grabbed some Mexican food and returned to the hospital! Fatima was still sleeping so he had the nurse at the desk page her! 15 minutes later she came walking through the doors and was shocked to see Zac!

Fatima, "What are you doing here?"

Zac, "Well we were about to put a search and rescue squad together to look for you! We've been calling you for hours!"

Fatima, "Ohh shit I changed my number! I'm sorry to scare everyone!"

Fatima gave Zac her new number and texted everyone else that was of importance to her!

Fatima, "Well I see you got food!"

Zac, "Yes I do! I know you're hungry so I wanted to make sure you ate something!"

Fatima, "Well that's a nice gesture and change considering the nonchalant ass behavior you've been giving me! You can follow me to my office though!"

They walked side by side and Zac opened the door for Fatima and they entered her office together!

Fatima, "And you're a gentlemen too, who would've known?"

Zac chuckled, "My behavior lately has nothing to do with you!"

Fatima, "Is that right? Because as I can recall I seem to be the only one receiving the heat from you!"

Zac, "Look Fatima, You're smart, beautiful, sophisticated, elegant and accomplished! I like you! I've liked you since I met you but if I'm being honest, there's a lot of heat about to come from my last encounter with my brother and I would rather they kill some random that I don't give a shit about versus him laying a finger on you!"

Fatima, "Zac you know I can handle my own but I didn't like the way you treated me and you acted like that without an explanation! Wait you care about me?"

Zac, "Fatima if you lined up all the women in the world I would still choose you! I know you're not feeling me after my behavior but still I just want you to know that you are it for me!"

Fatima, "Umhm! Did you fuck someone else?"

Zac , "Nah I went to my business meeting and came to your house to talk to you! I just feel like we both should work on healing from our past situations and bettering us! I'll never come to you broken and I know you wouldn't do that to me!"

Fatima, "Nah I wouldn't I just wanted to fuck if I'm being honest!"

Zac, "I love honesty T! I knew what you wanted but I couldn't just fuck you and leave you!"

Fatima, "And I respect that but if you could've let me see it or something!" *laughing*

Zac laughed, "As long as I can see yours!"

They both started laughing Fatima was playing but Zac wasn't! He made sure her office door was locked before pulling his pants and boxers down!

Fatima bit her lip, "Ouuu shit that's all you?"

Zac laughed "Yes ma'am and it's not hard yet!"

Fatima, "Shit I see I been fucking with the wrong niggas"

Zac, "Fatima, I'm glad you approve!"

Zac pulled his pants up and walked into the bathroom! Fatima was still in a daze! Her panties were wet and she knew if he even rubbed against her she would be on top of I'm like nachos on top of cheese!

Fatima thought for a moment and said oh two can play that game! She slid her pants and panties off and laid on top of her desk! Zac walked out and froze!

Fatima, "I see you approve!" She grabbed her pants and panties and stepped into the bathroom to clean herself up and get dressed!