long night (long like Zhenya's . . .)

Raven smiled at Zhenya and then his eyes returned to me. 

"So how was the girl?" Raven asked, his eyes still glued on me. His thumb rubbed back and forth against my thigh. 

Zhenya's grin faded for a moment but was back as soon as it had left. 

"She was fine. I've had worse pussy, still looking for better." 

The moment he said looking for better I could feel his gaze shift towards my face and slowly glance up and down over my body. I felt mildly flushed so I turned my head towards the corner and became fascinated in the lovely beige wall. 

Zhenya and Raven spoke to each other for a while. During the conversation I swung my legs up on the bed and sat criss cross apple sauce, still looking at the wall. I was hoping they had enough fucks to care that someone around them is blatantly uncomfortable and bored. Could Raven at least move his damn hand? I'm not trying to get a bruise around here. 

"Hmm?" Zhenya said, his head slightly tilted. His blue eyes narrowed. 

I turned my head back towards them and felt my eyebrow raise,

"What?" I asked. 

"I had asked if you knew anyone here." Raven said.

"Oh yeah my cousin and uh, let me think." I racked my brain for anyone else I might know that lives in this area. No one else. "Just my cousin."

Raven smiled "So I'll assume you'll be hanging out with us. Sounds lovely."

"Fuck no!" I started but Raven hopped up off my bed and patted my on the shoulder.

"See you tomorrow!" 

Raven got up and left the dorm. I looked down at the right thigh he had his hand on. Then I looked up to see Zhenya staring at my thigh too. His eyes seemed to have gained an atmosphere of hatred around them. 

"I'm going to take a shower." I murmured as I pulled out my pajamas. I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower, adjusting the temperature. Once at a good degree I took off my clothes. When taking off my pants I saw a bruise forming in my thigh. 

I felt a tinge of disgust wave through me. 

We are not in high school anymore. We are all adult men but some of us need to act like it. 

I finished stripping and stepped into the shower, I washed my hair thoroughly and then washed my body. I dried off and brushed my teeth. Still only having a towel wrapped around my waist Zhenya opened the door. 

He was shirtless, I immediately grew pissed. 

"It's a damn bathroom. At least knock." I nagged.

"I'm just trying to get a good view. Besides you were taking a while and I need to piss." Zhenya smirked. 

What did he mean by the first part? I chose to ignore that as my larger problem was that someone had a staring problem. The bad part is that if I were to try to attack Zhenya it would probably end badly for me. While I did have a 6-pack and was 6 feet tall (183 cm), Zhenya staggered over me at 6'7 (like 200 cm), while also having defined abs and large muscular arms. 

I'll give it to him, I can see why he pulls so many ladies. I frowned. I felt his gaze lowering on my body. I felt a strong urge to be clothed again. 

"Have a nice leak." I said while leaving the room.

A/N 

I DON'T WANNA WRITE A WHOLE ASS BOOK...

IF GANG FINDS OUT THAT I MADE THIS........ I'M COOOOOOOOKED