Ten!!!🔥🔥🔥🔥💯💯💯💯💯

I made it through all of my classes except one. We have lunch right now, so I'm currently eating. I still haven't seen Zhenya yet, though he was in more than two of them. I'm currently hiding out in the library. I'm currently studying which is half of the goal, but the other intentions is staying away from Raven. 

"Hey Joo." 

I turned my head around to a familiar voice. My cousin. I paused for a second,

"Yeah hey Yu-gun." I looked up as he walked around my chair and sat in the chair across from me.

"I didn't know you knew Raven." Yu-gun said, tapping his phone.  

That's right. Last night I got a few texts. 

Taekjoo's phone

(Unknown number) 3:28 AM 

Hey is this Kwon Taekjoo?? 🙂

(You) 3:29 AM

Huh??

(Unknown number) 3:29 AM

Y'know Kwon Taekjoo, goes to this college, friends with Zhenya and Raven.

(You) 3:30 AM

Oh yeah. Who are you?

(Unknown number) 3:31 AM

This is Raven, I got your number from your cousin. I wanted to make sure you were ok after you left. Lol 

(You) 3:34 AM

Oh yeah I'm fine. 

(Raven) 3:35 AM

Wanna hang out tomorrow after classes? I hope we have a bunch of classes together <3

I left him on read. What he did that night made my skin crawl. I don't know if he wanted a boyfriend or a fuckbuddy, but it was clear he was interested with me. 

"So you know Raven?" I asked, checking the time on my watch. 

14:48, I have 12 minutes until my last class. 

"Yeah me and Raven met in high school, I took him with me to a few parties and we had loads of fun." Raven sighed, clearly reminiscing of his younger days. 

"So what are you doing?" Yu-gun asked, pulling my textbook and turning it so he could read the contents. "Studying on the first day? Tsk tsk." 

"Yeah college isn't cheap, so I'm not planning on wasting it. And I also dislike alcohol." Though he was my cousin I never really felt a strong bond with him. Yea, I valued him and appreciated him but I didn't agree with his values. He liked to live in the moment, he liked women and getting drunk. The only reason he got into here was because his parents are loaded and had high expectations for him. 

"Eh. Pish posh. Money isn't that big of a deal. I just do what makes me happy." 

You're one to talk about money. Though I do understand where he's coming from, he also hasn't had any struggles in life. 

As I felt my brows burrow, Yu-gun asked,

"So how long is your lunch break?" 

I checked my watch again, 

14:52

"It ends at 3 PM so I have to go. I have to make it to my next class."

I grabbed my book and put it in my bag. I left the library and made it to the next class. 

As I went in and sat down at the table there were 2 empty seats. I looked out the window, focusing on a squirrel up in a tree. The squirrel eventually moved into a position unable to be seen. I then turned back to the room, a few desks taken up. I watched the front door as students got in and made their way to their seats. Then a familiar face entered,

Raven. 

He looked around and I immediately turned my head away, in hopes  that he wouldn't notice me. Dammit. He did.

As he made his way over, I felt a sense of dread fill me.

"Is this seat taken?" Raven asked, a smirk across his face.

"Yes it is." 

I looked up, Zhenya. 

Great fun! 

A/N 

Hey buddies! So I took a break from posting. This book is not professional level so the posting is not consistent. Anyways we're close to hitting 1k of the eye things. Have fun with this chapter.