Wooo!

I ended up getting dragged around all day with Raven, and Zhenya. After I learned that Zhenya ... kissed me ... sober ... I went to the library. I was purposely trying to avoid those two when I saw horny 1 and horny 2 enter the building. 

"Hey Taekjoo!!" Raven said while waving his arm wildly. 

Zhenya turned and a smirk appeared on his face after making eye contact with me. 

" Wanna go out for lunch?" Raven asked.

Zhenya smiled, and the two of them made their way to right in front of me. He took a glance at what I was reading then grabbed it and shut it. 

"Hey! I was-"

Raven grabbed my arm and smiled,

"Glad you could come." 

I don't know how I got dragged through a mid lunch with an awkward situation. Zhenya and Raven were fine but I was still a bit annoyed from last night's encounter with Zhenya. At least Raven's hand isn't  on my thighs this time. 

"You aren't busy right?" Raven asked, poking me.

"Huh oh no. I think" I said, I had zoned out again. What was he asking?

"Great the party starts at 7, I assume Zhenya will take you." 

What, party? Dammit. I really need to focus better. Once Raven left our dorm, i picked up a book again. I was already over half way done. The plot was decently interesting so I was enjoying it. 

"So you're ignoring me? Gosh what was that your first kiss or something." Zhenya snarked

"!! Uh I wasn't ignoring you, I just generally stay away from others."

Zhenya's cocky expression faded for a second, "That was your first kiss? Damn. You're extremely boring. I'm sure you were the life of the party in high school." 

I rolled my eyes. Idiots like him are best to be ignored so I went back to my book. It seemed that my motivation to read had depleted so I picked up my phone to text my mother. I'm sure she was worrying about me anyways.

"A kiss isn't that big a of a deal. I can always show you something that means much more." Zhenya said,

I felt my face heat up, then I turned away from zhenya.