Part 11

I took in a long breath and exhaled.

"I'm sorry Raven but you're going to have to sit somewhere else."

Raven and Zhenya were looking at each other,

"Unfortunately I did get here first." Raven snarked, putting his hand on the chair next to me.

"There's a seat in the back if you want that." Zhenya said.

What? Are they children? God why is everyone so immature. I really don't want to be in the middle of this. 

"Seat in the back? Great I'll take it." I mumbled as I grabbed my book, pencil and book bag, making my way to the empty desk. Zhenya and Raven looked at each other then at me, then to each other again. It was clear that they wanted to say something but I think their small amount of ego stopped them.

I sat next to a girl, decently pretty. She was brunette and had green eyes. Her gaze looked at me then to the professors desk, her cheeks turning rosy.

As the professor started our lector, I got a fresh page in my notebook to take notes but there wasn't anything of importance except a few projects at the end of the class. He didn't explain much but told us that all our instructions were on our digital assignments and that if we wanted to have a partner we could.

My table mate turned to me, it was clear from her intentions that she was going to ask me. I was planning on declining but then realized that there were two much more annoying people in front of me.  

"Yeah we can work together." I said turning to her.

"Great! My name is Sasha." She cleared her voice then asked, "Are you a virgin?"

What the fuck. It's like this whole school is full of a bunch of dogs in heat.