Big boy party!!!

This is ZHENYAS (Horny 1's POV)

It been a while. I've had a few beers, okay maybe a lot of beers and I'm trying to find Taekjoo. Maybe if he's drunk enough we can try kissing somewhere else. 

...

But no seriously, where is he. I swear that man disappeared. I have a good view too. Maybe Raven knows where Taekjoo is. 

Shit 

Where's raven? 

More people know Raven so I'll find a mutual to ask about him. Hmm. I think I know her, shes one of the girls I banged, oh and there's another one, and another one, and there's the one that had a boyfriend- 

There's a mutual, Anna. I tried to avoid her since we had a kinda awkward relationship. We slept with each other a bunch in high school after Raven set us up. I developed feelings for her and then shit grew awkward. I mean I guess no matter what scenario it is, it is pretty weird for a 16 and 18 year old to get together. 

I made my way  through the crowd and found her. 

"Hey Anne, have you seen Raven?" I asked her. I was hoping this conversation was kept short. 

"Oh heyyy zhennieee!!! Fancy seeeing you here! Gosh how are you?" She was very drunk. Damn how much did she have because I know she can hold her liquor.

"Zhenie baby, why the cold face?? You wanna find a bedroom and get some exercise done?" She covered her mouth, swallowing a hiccup. "I really missed you and that big ol' log" She joked, putting a finger on my chest and moving it down in an attempt to be seductive. In reality it was just a big mess. 

I grabbed a hold of her shoulders and squeezed them enough to make it hurt.

"Raven. Where's Raven?" I said, lowering my voice and looking her in the eyes.

"Ow! Ow! Owwww! Baby don't do this. I don't wanna tell you." She said, still hiccuping.

I tightened my grip on her shoulders, 

"Ow okay! Okay, dickwad, he went upstairs with some dude into his bedroom."

My grip loosened and I saw her eyes relax a bit,

"If I were you I would not go up there." She shook her head then turned away, "if you get horny just look for me." 

I felt a sense of dread fill my body. Hey it could be someone other than Taekjoo. I mean he said he wasn't looking for a relationship or anything like that so... 

I also said that to Anna...

I made my way up the stair and went to Raven's room, knowing exactly where it was having been there so often. I slowly opened the door... 

I felt my fist tighten. My anger had peaked. I slowly closed the door and found a beer. After a few rounds with Anne and whoever the hell else, I took a walk to anywhere but that house.

Why was I so mad?

I didn't own bunny, or have any attachments, hell I barely even knew him, but why? Why am I so damn pissed right now? I threw the unidentifiable bottle on the ground. I enjoyed watched the glass shatter. I hope raven steps on it... 

I should've stopped them, or maybe hit Raven? No, starting a fight over something that small would be stupid. No, maybe Taekjoo's happy like that. But he isn't the type to do that, I mean if he just had his first kiss then he's definitely a virgin. Maybe Raven is trying to force . . . No he wouldn't do that. I need to leave it be... 

A/N I like adding jealousy to them :3 hopefully next chapter will come out tomorrow! 🌘U🌒

Love Pallas cats btw. You 🫵 should Google them