Part 4 woo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeez who thought 1 night could be so . . .

After Raven left and I showered and dressed, I sat in my bed. I typically struggle with sleeping so I read the book I got in the library from earlier. I shifted to be sitting up and against the wall, facing the other bed.

After reading the same page for what seemed the 3rd time I looked over at my lovely roommate, who was 2 beers in. 

"Hmmm. You're good." He mumbled.

I returned to the book, I had assumed he could hold his liquor well since he held a lot of women between their legs pretty well. 

He got up and walked over to right in front of me, a bottle a vodka in hand. His head was slightly tilted, which reminded me of a puppy.

He put his hands in his pockets looking at my face.

"So you like Raven?" Zhenya smirked.

I felt my nose crinkle momentarily before I had to control my face. 

"Oh well, I'm not necessarily looking for a relationship. I'm planning on focusing on studies as much as I can." I said, my eyes looking anywhere but Zhenya. 

He leaned a bit closer to me. 

"Hm. Do you drink?" 

"No I don't really enjoy letting my emotions or body be controlled by some other force that isn't me." I tapped the bedsheets. 

"You're so lame." Zhenya sighed, then took a swig of the Vodka. He didn't swallow though. 

I blinked and before I knew it he had took ahold of my head and pressed his lips again mine, the vodka from his mouth seemed into mine. 

what the fuck dude 

His mouth tasted like beer and alcohol, but there was a hint of sweetness under it. His soft lips felt good but still 

What the fuck 

I tried pushing his chest off me to no avail. His tongue 👅 explored my mouth desperately, he sucked on my tongue and then once I felt like I was going to pass out from lack of oxygen he let go. 

I took deep breaths in, wiping the trail of saliva off my chin. I don't care how drunk he was, that is not very good. But why is my face so heated? 

Lack of oxygen, right.

He had his eyes on me, watching as I regained my composure.

"You taste good." Zheng said. Then he left.

My cooled face immediately heated up again.