Zhenya's POV

This is the last chapter and little bit more in Zhenya's perspective!!!! Wooo 

This is right after Raven left 

I had always been okay with Raven, I also was bi myself so I wasn't bothered by him. But him with my new roommate, with Taekjoo bothered me for some reason. I mean I get why he was interested in Tae but this really pissed me off.

I had no right to get mad or offensive but I did. That annoyed me the most since I couldn't find a single reasonable explanation for these feelings. 

I can go to the gym later or pound a ... girl... 

Taekjoo's in the shower, taking his sweet ol' time, kinda like the chicks I fuck. W

When do classes start again? I think I still have a day or two. Ugh. 😣😣 Why did raven have to say 'See you tomorrow' to him. I don't want Raven and Taekjoo around each other. Wait no, I don't care about either of them. Or...

It's getting closer to fall but it's still hot as hell. I took off my shirt since I was getting sweaty.

Damn I drank a bunch of beer earlier. I need to pee. He's still in the bathroom though. 

We're both dudes, so it's fine. It's only weird if he makes it weird. 

I opened the door and saw Taekjoo, almost naked except for a towel wrapped around his waist. He was brushing his teeth, when he saw me he spit out the toothpaste and turned to say,

"It's a damn bathroom. At least knock." 

I wasn't focused on that though. I was looked at his body, his body was in great condition, but that wasn't what attracted my attention. It was his ass, it was really nice and it his slender waist complemented it well. I wonder how it feels!

"I'm just trying to get a good view. Besides you were taking a while and I needed to piss." I said, still looking at him, this time moving to his front. 

Though he was a guy he still had a fatter rack than some of the girl I've seen. 

Takejoo was frozen for a second then shuddered. He maneuvered around me then while leaving he said,

"Have a nice leak." 

After finishing and washing my hands I left and saw my roommate reading. His eyes were drawn to the book, which personally looked boring to me. Still, nothing a little of booze can't fix. 

I opened the fridge and found a pack of beer. I grabbed 2 bottles and the vodka I bought earlier then sat down. I looked at Taekjoo's face. I specifically liked his lips since they were plump, and very appealing. 

While thinking about that my train of thought changed to my phone. My mom had messaged me asking for something. I don't like my family. They made so many children just to not care for them.

Family issues is an easy way to get beer down.

I turned my attention back to Tae. He was still reading the book but his eyes seemed to be wandering. I got up and went over to him, stopping right in front of the bed. He put the book down and looked up.

"Hmm. You're good" I said, looking at him.

His eyebrow raised at that. The raven came back to my mind. I'm bored so I might as well tease him.

"So you like raven?"

His face clearly said 'no' but he fixed it immediately. He mumbled something about not being interested in relationships which was I found stupid. Raven might consider a relationship with him but his main goal was clearly to be fuck him.

I leaned I closer, my vodka swishing bit as I moved. 

"Hmmm. Do you drink?" I asked.

Taekjoo's eyes were wondering around the room, he was slightly flustered. 

"No I don't really enjoy letting my emotions or body be controlled by some other force that isn't me." 

What a shame 

"You're so lame" I said while sighing, taking a swig of vodka. I held it in my mouth, set the vodka on the ground then held Taekjoo's face. I shoved our lips together and poured the vodka into his mouth, feeling an odd satisfaction as he shuddered as the liquid burned his throat. 

He tasted almost as good as he looked. His mouth was minty and sweet. I felt him try to push me away but I wasn't satiated yet. I explored his mouth freely then pulled away. Enjoying the sight of him gasping for air.

Then I felt the realization of what I did, a bit of shock but no regret whatsoever. 

Then I went out and fucked some chicks.

THIS IS TAEKJOO'S PERSPECTIVE NOW!!!!!!!

Getting to sleep was an issue since some dickwad decided to take my first kiss, but I did sleep and woke up at around 7 AM. I groaned and got up. I went to the bathroom and washed up. I looked into the mirror and remembered last night. 

Him on my lips. AHHHHHHHHHJHHH! I splashed my face with cold water. 

He must've been drunk as fuck right? That's the only plausible explanation. Yeah! While exiting the bathroom I saw Zhenya was up. I deciding to joke about it so I said,

"How drunk were you last night? You kissed me and stuff. !" 

Zhenya looked confused then said

" I was sober."