FOURTEEN

Huh.. Who would do such thing?.. I'm just over thinking...

I mentally prepared myself for sleep and turned my night lamp off. Slowly lying down, I closed my eyes.

°°°

Next day, I was in a rush going to school since my alarm didn't bother to wake me up. Putting a bread in my mouth, I grabbed my bag and ran out of my house.

While running, I saw some stray dogs who were sitting peacefully.. But I don't know what the hell got in them and they started to chase me.

Oh gosh, I'm in trouble. I kept using my legs faster than ever to get rid of  the dogs.

I looked back at their direction and saw the expected view of the dogs running after me while barking loudly.

Frighten ran down from my head to toe about thinking of being bitten by them..

Why aren't they stopping?! Oh gosh! My legs are giving up!...

Woah.. School is near..

Realizing that I've come so far from my house just by running, I praised myself. I would become a champion of running if I ran like this..

Soon, when I was about to pass through a narrow corner of two buildings, someone pulled me in by grabbing my shoulders and slammed me against the walls.

It was a narrow corner from where, the dogs could hardly see me.

The person was peeking out from the corner in order to see if the dogs are gone or not...

I can recognize by the side of his face which was really close to mine that it was Yeonjun, the person whom I want to see the least.

I was trying to catch my breath which had shortage because of running.

Yeonjun, still having his tight grip on my shoulders, finally looked at me and narrowed his eyes. He spoke breathlessly,

"Are you fond of troubles or something?"

Well, what should I say now?.. Should I say that the dogs loved me so much and they kept running after me?.. Ugh..! It's not my fault that the dogs chased me, right?

"What can I do if they chase me without any reason? "- I replied in kinda yelling tone.

He disappointedly removed his hands from my shoulders and took a back step.

" Let's go to school, it's already late"-he spoke in a ordering tone.

"Hm, I was about to get the  bus-"

"Bus? Huh.. We're in front of the school.. "- he said while pointing at a side , which made me look there.

Woah.. I really ran this long?... Seriously.. I'm speechless about my own karma...

" I just got out of the bus and was walking to the school when I saw you running from the dogs, full helplessly."

- Yeonjun said while stepping out of the narrow corner.

I also followed him cause why not? It's already late for school.

We headed inside the school and then, Yeonjun spotted a boy, maybe, one of his friends?

It was a boy with kinda long hair, pale skin, and a headphone was the thing that took place in his bare head.

I can remember, He is in our class. I barely have seen him in school, maybe 3 or 4 times?.. I guess he often skips school.

Yeonjun exclaimed, "Yaa Beomgyu! "

The boy looked at him and then, shifted his gaze at me. With a questionable look, he took his eyes back at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun answered,

"She's Ji-hae, the new student. You were absent that day. "

Beomgyu nodded at Yeonjun's words while shorty peeking at me.

"I'm Beomgyu. "

"Oh, Nice to meet you. "- I said.

I wasn't sure if I should stay here or not since it was already late for class so I rushed to my classroom and sensed the two boys also rushing behind me.

Thankfully, the teacher hadn't arrived yet and I peacefully took my seat.

Soon, the class started.

°°°

It was lunch break and almost all the students were heading out of the classroom.

But I felt too lazy to walk to canteen and eat my food, so I decided to skip it.

I pulled out my phone and started to scroll through it.

Soon, I felt someone pulling a chair and sitting right beside me, so I bothered to look at the person and as expected, it was him..again..

I felt irritated and kept doing my job of scrolling.

Suddenly, he placed his both hands on the both sides of me, caging me between his arms, making me look at him with confusion.

Then, I met his smirk which hardly leaves his face.

" Are you ignoring me? "

I just glared at him hearing his words and pressed my lips in a thin line, totally annoyed.

"Uh, don't look at me like that.. It really makes me do something to you. "- he said while leaning closer to my face.

I widened my eyes at his words.

Gosh... He's really good at making me nervous... What the hell does he actually want?!

He spoke, " Well, I want-"

He was cut off by Soobin, pulling him up from his seat and making him stand.

Soobin exclaimed while pointing at the entrance of the classroom, "Look! They're back! "

Just then, two new male figures entered the classroom. I haven't seen them in here.

But sliding this aside,

It's always Soobin who helps me from Yeonjun...