🖤- how he gets your attention

______________________

[🕷️] 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍!

-> synopsis: he loves your attention and he'll do anything in order for you to look at him.

-> warnings: swearing, mention of guns, spoilers for bad boys ride or die.

-> note. I did a different take on this, the negative attention being explicit but the positive attention being more implicit. Please vote and comment!

🖤🖤
[🕷️] 𝐍𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:

-> Armando isn't a man of many words, so if he wants to convey how he feels, he's going to do it in the most short but ruthless way possible.

-> so your first impression of him was not the best.

-> He disrespected your team and your work, calling you "pedazos de mierda," not loving the type of work you do.

-> after all, he is a criminal and you work in law enforcement. not a great pairing.

-> however, he got you on a bad day and you flipped.

-> "You're a fucking criminal who has amounted to nothing in his life but hurting innocent people! We don't need you for this shit , we will figure it without you. Go fuck yourself Armando. La ¡Maldita perra!"

-> he was quite stunned at your sudden outburst as so was the rest of them. Scanning your face, all the male could see was sadness with an ounce of regret.

-> safe to say, he weirdly enjoyed you putting him in his place like that.

[🕷️] 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:

-> Armando is a very skilled fighter, you would've found out by the end of the mission.

-> The way he loads the magazine back into his gun and positions himself for the best accuracy, treating the metal weapon with the upmost respect in a way.

-> The mission where he had to go underneath the water, waiting for his opportunity to strike to save Mike's family. m

-> His shirt clung onto his broad chest as it shrunk due to the fibres retracting because of the water, a sight blessed from the Gods.

-> The water droplets sliding off his beard as he ascended from the water and ran with Mike and Marcus to raid the abandoned alligator park.

> it angered you that he did not even have to do much to get your attention, just being himself was all that was needed.

-> the time to where he even told Dorn to blow up a picture. those three words replaying over and over in your mind like a trance.

-> "Blow it up." The sultry, mexican accent dripping off his tongue as he commands your partner to explode the picture on the
screen.

-> Even the look back to you and the team where he found the man who ordered the hit on Cap, his intense stare as he flickered his left eyebrow to indicate he recognised the man.

-> his stare lingered on you for another second before he broke it.

-> it was as if in that second.

-> he knew that he had this effect on you.

-> and he loved it.

[🕷️] 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒:
pedazos de mierda: pieces of shit.
La ¡Maldita perra!: you fucking bitch.