welcome to my world [2]

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 [𝟐]

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐗 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 '𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐒' 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍
🕷️- this is now 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟐!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-> synopsis: entering Miami, the crew are now thrown into a dangerous world as a bounty is placed onto their heads. Is something blossoming between Armando and Malia?

-> theme: slow burn, action.

-> format: story

-> warning: use of n word, violence, mature language, suggestive themes.

-> authors note: you asked and you shall receive! this took me a while since it was so long. hope you enjoy! 𝟐.𝟑𝐤 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬, 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝! 🌸

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟐- 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Footprints trailed behind the four as they ran through the forest. Trees hung over them, running in between, in attempts to throw those who were following them off. A glimpse of a sunbeam peeked through the huddle of trees showcasing the time of day. It was now dawn.
Logs and branches covered the wildlife below their feet, moss and grass poked up from the soil where the sunlight touched them, allowing them to photosynthesise.

Panting, the crew located a hut at the bottom of the hill, built next to a river. At the top of the mountain, they all looked at each other, signalling what the plan was.

"Deberíamos barrer la cabaña, una persona en cada ángulo."

Marcus turned to Armando with a confused look on his face, "Armando I don't even know what you said but i am not following your plan. You're too crazy for my old ass."

Giggling, Malia turned away from group as she found Marcus comment funny. Mike shaking his head, looked towards Armando. "We all just need to go together."

"Says who?" The male stepped forward.

"I'm not asking you, i'm telling you. We are staying together!" Mike stood up, a scowl crawling across his face at his son's stubbornness.

"Fuck out my way."

Grabbing on his shirt, Mike pulls Armando close to him. Grabbing him back Armando put his head closer to his father's, a vein appearing on his head due to adrenaline pumping through them. His fight clearly activated due to the hormone being secreted from the adrenal gland. Getting in between them, Marcus put both his arms out.