🖤- 7PM, Friday

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝟕𝐏𝐌, 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-> synopsis: you decide to do a tiktok prank on armando. "It's 7PM, Friday. It's 95 degrees."

-> format: drabble.

-> theme: fluff w/ a little bit of suggestive.

-> warnings: mature language.

-> authors note: hope you enjoy!!! 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝🌸.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The sky grew dusk as nightfall grew over the city of Miami. Laying in your shared bed with Armando, each of you was doing your own thing. Coming back from a heated mission, all he wanted to do was to be cuddled up next to you and chill. Both wanting a peaceful night.

Well, that's what they thought.

"¡¡Cúbreme de mierda!!" Armando screamed into his headset as his fingers frantically pressed the buttons on the ps5 controller, trying to capture the flag of the opposing team. "Todos ustedes son tan inútiles." The male spoke as he got sniped from the opposition who was hiding in a building, placing his controller down gently before shouting out of anger.

"Babe."

"lo siento amor."

2 more hours went by. constant shouting and loud echos bounced off the floor at Armando paced up and down the room while stomping, shouting at the screen to his friends. "¡¡Maldita sea, revíveme!! ¿Qué estás haciendo?" Pointing at the screen , the mexican's face was slowly turning red in anger at not only the frustration of his team's incompetence but also the disbelief of it all.

You was used to it all. He mentioned this is how he liked to "de-stress" after missions, yet it did everything but that.

Nevertheless it was funny. He acted exactly how he did in missions , like he did in the video games. Always showing the same energy. His friends shouted back at him, not understanding Armando's complaints or tactics, raising some of their own before they got shut down by the stubborn male.
They were always loud to the point where you could hear their voices through your man's headset.

"¡Escúchanos Armando, tus tácticas son horribles!" His team exclaimed.

"My tactics are-"

And then the arguing started again. However, in the end they won the game. After everyone finished praising each other, Armando turned off his playstation and climbed into bed with you, kissing your forehead delicately as a way to apologise again for his outburst during his gaming sessions.

"Sorry babe." The male whispered, kissing your cheek. Smiling at the comfort of his touch, you just turn to him. "You know i'm used to it already babe."

Clicking his tongue, the male just turned back forward before shaking his head while slightly chuckling. Embarrassed by his own outburst as he recollects what happened 30 minutes beforehand. Reaching for the remote, Armando began to flick through the movie selection on his fire stick on the shared tv that hung on the middle of your white wall. LED lights were decorated around the tv, syncing with the background of the movie or show playing on the screen.

Scrolling through tiktok, you was bored. A collection of hair, cooking and funny videos made up a multitude of your for you page. Your eyes eventually landed on a specific video where girls pranked their boyfriend with this sound. Playing it lowly while turning on the captions, you watched the video secretly so Armando couldn't hear.

"I'm so doing this.."

After a couple minutes, Armando finally found a tv show to watch and settled in bed. Flicking on the reality tv show called "Perfect Match" where reality influencers come on the show to find love ultimately and win money. Both enjoying trash tv, each episode you commentated and gave your thoughts. With Armando laid next to you sucked into the TV, you thought it would be the perfect time to do the prank.

Clicking the start button, the sound started playing.

You lipsynced along to the words, being a bit skeptical of how your man was going to react.

"It's 7PM, Friday,
It's 95 degrees.
I ain't got no nigga,"

Slowly turning the camera slightly onto him, you saw Armando give you a death stare. Looking up at you confused. "You got a man the fuck?"

Not being able to lip-sync the rest of the sound, you burst out laughing. The video quickly coming to an end. Watching it back, you started laughing again, watching how his eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Babe, it was just a prank." Laughing while slapping his chest.

He was unfazed. Looking up at you with a nonchalant look, however, something was up in his eyes.

"Babe?"

"Te voy a mostrar que tienes un hombre." He lowly expressed before attacking you with kisses and throwing the covers over the both of you.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[🌸] 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒:

"¡¡Cúbreme de mierda!!": Fucking cover me!!
"Todos ustedes son tan inútiles." : You all are so useless.
"lo siento amor.": sorry love.
"¡¡Maldita sea, revíveme!! ¿Qué estás haciendo?" : Fucking revive me!! What are you doing??
"¡Escúchanos Armando, tus tácticas son horribles!" Listen to us Armando, your tactics are awful!
"Te voy a mostrar que tienes un hombre": I'm going to show you that you got a man.