🖤- forbidden love [1]

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄!

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐂:

⇨ 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄!

-> to which you're his bestfriend's lover, but that doesn't stop him from getting what he wants.

[🕷️] warnings: mature themes, mentions of alcohol, mature language, sex, fingering, kissing, infidelity, Armando is a shit friend!

Authors note: First time writing smut in a long time. Bear with it. Let me know if you guys want a Part Two!

🖤🖤

The mini tavern was bustling with energy as people chattered away, drinks and drinks flooding the tables. People felt free the more alcohol they took, letting the drug overpower their body as their conscious state slowly fades into a drunken mess. The shouts would the house, the rough echoing of the footsteps along the wooden floor were the main sounds of the room due to the groups high excitement.

However, one man was not in the same mood as the others. Focused on something else.

Armando's deep, brown eyes were in a trance as you walked across the room, glistening in mesmerisation as you began to sit down next to your boyfriend. He could tell you wasn't happy, the spark in your eyes being no more from the start of the relationship where he first was introduced to you. Your lack of interest in your boyfriend's conversation with another man. Initially, you both didn't really talk. He just nodded to you and then whisked your boyfriend away for a "private conversation". You hoped for more of a reaction from your lovers best friend, disappointed by the plain, uninterested response from him.

You came to the conclusion that he didn't like you. But, that couldn't be farther from the truth. 

He loathed your boyfriend, believing he didn't deserve to be with someone like you. You were innocent, loving and was worth way more than someone who constantly disrespected you. On his mind 24 hours a day, obsessive thought clouded his mind. He couldn't fathom how amazing you were as a person.

Unfortunately, you didn't see it yourself.

Snapping back into the room, Armando notices you sitting there alone. Sick and tired of your boyfriend's mistreatment, he decides to walk over to you and sit by your side.

Where did he go?" Armando asks while taking a sip of his drink, preparing to be slightly amused by whatever excuse you're going to use for his disappearance. However, something is different. You look at him with a lack of love in your eyes, your face clearly tired as you succumb to your emotions of disappointment. "I don't even know." Y/N exhales.

Silence fills the moment between you two for a minute before the male opens his mouth, "Why are you still with him?"

This clearly catches the girl off guard, shocked by the lack of loyalty from the leader who preaches devotion to his followers and workers. Nevertheless, Y/N responds to him. "I don't know anymore."

Armando scoffs, rolling his eyes at your answer. However, an expression of pity seems to cascade down his face. "I could be better than him mi cariña."

Y/N looks up at him in shock, the man you thought who hated you just confessed his longing of wanting to replace your lover. The male stood up, casting a shadow over you as he blocked out the dim, warm light illuminating from the lantern which hung off the ceiling. He held out his hand,

"Come."

The red, velvet sheets comforted you as you slightly exhaled at the little touches of his lips that littered all over your body, they savoured every crevice of your smooth skin, holding you close, not wanting to let you go. Your back slightly arched at the feeling of his hand helping his lips explore your body, the cold touch contrasting with the warm sensation that was now growing in your body making the tiny hairs on your body stand up.

He watches your reaction, captivated by the way your body responds to him. He dips his head and takes your right nipple into his mouth, sucking gently before biting down on it softly causing you to gasp at the feeling. "You like that?"

"Mhm.."

He continues to tease and caress your breasts, alternating between rough and gentle touches to gauge which one you prefer. He moves his hand slowly down to the waistband of your pants, before slowly stopping and looking into your lustful eyes. "Am i allowed?" He asks, his smooth mexican accent filled with desire.

"Please do.." you whisper to him, biting your lip in eagerness as you want him to please you more. He wastes no time. His hands move lower and lower before slipping underneath your panties, slowly sliding them off you and throwing them onto the floor. Finding your clit, he starts rubbing it gently, increasing his pressure as he feels it pulsating at his touch. "Fuck.."

His hand moves faster and faster as he feels you getting wetter, his own desire growing stronger by the second. Leaning in, he kisses you fiercely his tongue invading your mouth as you moan into it, running your hands slowly through his hair.

He slips one finger in. Then two.

You gasp at the bold move, moaning slightly as he stretches you out. The warmth in you increases as you become closer and closer to the edge. He begins to move his fingers in and out, you justices coating his tan, slim fingers as they hit that special spot inside of you repeatedly that has you squirming underneath him.

"F-fuck, i'm so close." "Oh my god!" Your endless babbling at the pleasure brings music to his ears, smiling down at you as you come close to your orgasm. "That's it baby.."

The male then goes straight back down to your neck, sucking on your delicate skin to create purple and red marks while he continues to finger you. This causes you to see stars, that being the final straw which causes you to cum all over his fingers, your juices dripping down them as your toes curl. "Fucking hell.."

"This night isn't over yet."

Oh shit.